The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
not long between. kill then just die kill more.

i have some rounds recorded from yesterday

64-12. might upload later if not busy. :D

a real good round of tdm i can hit 80 :D avg 55-60

Last edited:
Permabanned
Head glitching workaround in CTE by introducing new ADS animation that reveals your weapon and head.

Edit - TonyTurbo78 just read about what you're going through. My prayers are with you and your family. I've not been on much lately as I was permabaned for a few days which came about as I told a Mod, Underboss or whatever they call themselves to "Man up and stop acting so feminine", obviously he took it to heart and took advantage and misused their administrator privileges. It's been hectic few weeks for me also as a family friends grandson who is 6 years old was involved in a car accident and his head hit the car window, he has been in an induced coma for a 2 weeks now and it's been very stressful.

Last edited:
Soldato
Head glitching workaround in CTE by introducing new ADS animation that reveals your weapon and head.
Does it increase the hitbox size though? (Can't watch it at work).

Anyway, SCAR-H, laser, headglitcher begone in my experience. Took two out in one clip using the ACE52 on Shanghai last time I played it.

Edit: Watched it now. My first question still stands (Does the hitbox get taller with the animation, cos if it doesn't, people are going to have bullets appear to pass though their head and miss them)
Also what about crouched or prone? If I ADS now when prone do I stand up?

Last edited:
Underboss
Build is on hold slightly, didnt realise the mobo need a 24pin and a 12 pin for power, only have a 24pin and 8pin at my house so need to go to my mums to get the rest of my stuff.

CPU and RAM in, backplate on - it's all so shinny and new. Gone for white rings on my SP120's.

Soldato

Edit - TonyTurbo78 just read about what you're going through. My prayers are with you and your family. I've not been on much lately as I was permabaned for a few days which came about as I told a Mod, Underboss or whatever they call themselves to "Man up and stop acting so feminine", obviously he took it to heart and took advantage and misused their administrator privileges. It's been hectic few weeks for me also as a family friends grandson who is 6 years old was involved in a car accident and his head hit the car window, he has been in an induced coma for a 2 weeks now and it's been very stressful.

thanks mate. Sorry to hear your news also, all we can do is keep strong and try and be positive for loved ones.

Caporegime
Build is on hold slightly, didnt realise the mobo need a 24pin and a 12 pin for power, only have a 24pin and 8pin at my house so need to go to my mums to get the rest of my stuff.

CPU and RAM in, backplate on - it's all so shinny and new. Gone for white rings on my SP120's.
No need to use the extra 4 pin plug Josh, i run the spec in sig with just an 8 pin in the ATX slot, iirc even 8 Pack stated he didnt bother with it despite pushing 6ghz + oc's for benching.

Underboss
No need to use the extra 4 pin plug Josh, i run the spec in sig with just an 8 pin in the ATX slot, iirc even 8 Pack stated he didnt bother with it despite pushing 6ghz + oc's for benching.

Bugger 1/2 hour round trip for nowt then lol

Well she is alive, posted first time, windows 8 is installing. I am happy.

Made a slight error whilst ordering was in a slight rush and managed to order a 500GB HDD for the boy and not a 1TB HDD for him.

Not a drama however I made a rather large booboo...

Ordered the SOC instead of the SOC Force :eek: still works fine for what I need just can't believe I didn't double check my basket before I purchased.

On another note, the 300R has got to go, was to cramped in there now, the H80i covers most of the CPU socket, screwing post the legs was a right ballache with my sausage fingers!

Underboss
Associate
Question

I have been kicked a few times tonight saying "Fairfight Banned - Flagrun prohibited"

Anyone have a clue what this is ? All I'm doing is going onto Battlelog and click play now?

Soldato
Flagrun iirc was a way of gaming the rankings system. A server was set up just to cap flags with teams taking it in turns to retake flags to rack up points. No killing was allowed.

I haven't seen it happen in bf4 so I assume false positive. Not sure how or if you contend these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom