The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Anyone else having ping trouble today? I'm getting 100ms+ pings on a lot of servers despite this from speedtest.net:

Same here.
Not too far from your location on same ISP.
I can't even join a server as it goes to connect then nothing for ages and then a failed to connect and try to repair game message, which I have.

Underboss
Yup me and Nexus had shocking ping, 100+ all night, oddly though the German Hosted servers were in the mid 80s' for me.

Virgin Media at its finest.

Caporegime
GG's tonight! Was fun to be back on for some good old rape. We still got it! :D

Sorry Tony, Sidey and crispy, I was flying the jet whilst **** was hitting the fan, so hard to alt tab and type back :p

But yes, I highly recommend the zowie fk1, fantastic mouse especially for the price imo and I have used the MX 518, G400, first gen deathadder and 2013 deathadder. The only area where the deathadder is "noticeably" better than the fk 1 is comfort & looks imo.

I find that I can either use claw, palm or hybrid palm/claw grip with the fk1.

Nexus-bot V50 has to be bought separately though ;)

Underboss
I think the Corsair range of Mice are worth a look, very sturdy and never had an issue.

Pricing is competitive and they are a good brand. However the rumour is that they will be releasing the new RGB peripherals with the original Corsair Logo not this new crap Corsair Gaming rubbish.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
So I've not played in a few days, fired up BF4 last night and it keeps crashing if MSI AB is running. Never been an issue in the past and nothing has changed recently...

Anyone know a fix?

Soldato
No idea.. Been using fk1 since release tried deathadder yesterday for a few cs games and pulled off some sick shots and just generally feels nicer. Stick with it tho it's an awesome mouse, just think my hands weren't made properly when i was born lol..

Underboss
Doubt I will b about tonight, FC4 is going to be getting a play through.

Hover Tanks and Railguns bore the pants off me and the Final Strand maps look pony.

Might pop but only if FC4 runs like a pile of poop, knowing Ubi that is a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom