The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I see a few new assignments, 1 Ultimate Assignment for each class + commander. New Phantom assignment too, Phantom Operative. No doubt will be long and tedious and will reward you with a parachute camo :).

Soldato
Bad Company 2 had that gadget, automatically spotted targets if you just looked at them.

It's a waste of an attachment.

Agree

What's hard about just pressing Q every now and then? :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to the new expansion, the game is actually quite fun now, although we usually play SoS the most and dabble in other maps every now and then. (except for the expansion where Dice decided to throw a million tanks in on each map)...:mad:

Soldato
im confused.

Few things added this morning by the look of it. One thats confusing me though, under a lot of my weapons that I've fully unlocked, I have a new unlock called "target designator" and to get it, I need to unlock the assignment "Eye Spy". I don't even see that assignment. Has anyone else worked it out?

*edit. Nevermind, being a numpty, final stand hasnt launched yet has it lmao.

I'm more confused.

Where in battlelog are you seeing this or is it CTE?

Also not sure when you messaged me on battlelog, but if it was last night, then yes I was. Much rage :)

Battlelog messaging is so broken.

Edit: Oooh, I see battlepack for rank 131 has turned up!

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone else getting error when trying to connect?

Error has been reported by EA when trying to connect, also my history of servers (normally frequent the same few) look rather emptier than I'd expect. Normally fightinh at this time of night for the last few slots. Seems to be 50% free - may be chance mind but I'm suspecting its not a fault a my end.

I have however cleared my browser history and re-installed the plugin.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom