The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think it's a 1 off. I remember them saying you would get battlepacks for service stars, but it never seemed to happen. Perhaps this is just all the battlepacks you should have gotten being given to you in 1 go.

Permabanned
This new expansion is awesome. Looking forward to playing it this evening.

I noticed a lot of small changes to bf4 recently, it seems they have been polishing the finer details, stuff that should have been in at start but was not.

In my opinion it has turned into an awesome game even though it had a rubbish start.

Soldato
Anyone know anywhere cheaper than £20.99 (CD Keys) for Premium? I fancy giving the new DLC a go, but I resent the idea of paying £30+ for DLC on a game I paid a tenner for.

I caved. Turns out there's a 5% discount code for CD Keys, so just under £20. Can't see Premium getting cheaper than that this side of Christmas. I'll probably regret it in two weeks time when nobody is playing any of the DLC maps any more, but meh.

These DLC packs are massive. Even on Virgin 100Mbps it's going to be the best part of an hour before they're done :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
no mantle fix :mad:

What is wrong?

Been using mantle on my 290 since I got it and had no problems

Settings - everything on low/off except mesh (set to ultra), 150% res scale, 2560x1080 res. FOV set to 80, empty siege of shanghai server run.

DX

DBGbB6p.png

Mantle

CJUcKJV.png

we all playing tonight then?

FC 3.5 still dll so probably.

CO-OP Bro!

unable to connect online...

;)

It has no tanks (ground or flying versions), and poor wide screen support. ;)

Also BF4 has more ranks to grind!!! :D

But....... IT HAS ELEPHANTS!

Just imagine riding into battle on an elephant in bf LOL

Yup, no proper 21.9 support is a PITA and just a sign of pure laziness by developers, thankfully flawless widescreen is back up so should be a fix up soon.

and PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT, ranking up is easy! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom