The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I went on their TS to apologise and he said he warned me on Golmud, I didn't even say anything on Golmud did I? I was on Destiny, then in a tank with Josh, so I don't recall saying anything. Then told me it's not his fault I can't read, and I can't tell you what my next reply was... So I think I'm not allowed there anymore :(

I don't mind being banned for something I've done previously, like he said, but I honestly cannot remember saying anything.

Last edited:
Associate
Nor me, that's the thing, if I did, fair cop, I deserve it, but if I'd been warned, I wouldn't have made an attempt at light humour on Dawnbreaker, he obviously took it wrong and banned me.

Soldato
Sucks but I'm sure he'll get over it eventually :).

Who runs the OCUK server? Just wondering if it's worth getting it going properly as it seems a waste otherwise.

Caporegime
Day before yesterday brilliant, lots of kills and hit registration spot on!

Today, people were getting shot in the face multiple times only to one shot kill me with the same weapon! Shot around corners, people taking a lot of damage only to kill me with one hit. Much rage, uninstalled! :mad:. One such person walked past my viewpoint while I was on the stairs, he got sprayed at point blank in the face and down to the neck. Wack, I'm dead, his health 75%

Underboss
I don't remember you saying anything on golmud :confused:.

Something about "mug me off" then you said something about "think you meant tug" - if it was that, is is pretty pathetic tbh.

Clearly the Bantonio Banteras doesn't visit them often.

Seems some of their forum admin are members of this forum. might be worth having a chat and seeing if anything can be done chippy.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Been banned from anarchy for several months now, the admins are absolute *****s.

Not going to go and beg them to unban me any time soon, I have got plenty of other servers to last me until Jan. 27th :p

Associate
Gonna have to favourite that server, I'm liking it more and more :p

Completed Phantom Initiate, do people fancy getting a Phantom dog tag with me and getting the bow? (Can only do it if you've completed all previous Phantom assignments)

Last edited:
Soldato
This happened today!

0.jpg

Each level takes soooo long now!

Underboss
Won't be on tonight, just been informed we have friends coming over for a curry and drinks.

First I have heard but apparently it has been on the calender for around a month.

Meh!

Completed Phantom Initiate, do people fancy getting a Phantom dog tag with me and getting the bow? (Can only do it if you've completed all previous Phantom assignments)

Oh and noob! Good luck finding those Final Strand dogtags, apparently they are a nightmare!

Associate
Won't be on tonight, just been informed we have friends coming over for a curry and drinks.

First I have heard but apparently it has been on the calender for around a month.

Meh!

Oh and noob! Good luck finding those Final Strand dogtags, apparently they are a nightmare!

You're such a letdown you noob.

Apparently, you only need 1 between the 4 of you and they have to be different, so don't need to find them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom