The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
Is a certain k****p***1988 a OcUK botherer? She was just destroying my mortars on Lockers. (Name starred incase this player isn't "known" to us.)

Yes me and Chippy has a run in with he/she/it, I basically spent the whole round destroying it, then got switched and spent the whole round next round correcting it when it made a mistake in chat.

Which was every sentence.

Seems like a true rage bunny. Didn't like being bettered by me and chippy countless times.

Underboss
He/she/it is just a troll. A very very bad troll.

The sentence structure and spelling was terrible. As was her gameplay. She spent 30mins motaring the top of C (the mountain) and scored a grand total of 50 points in a 3200 ticket server.

Soldato
He/she/it is just a troll. A very very bad troll.

The sentence structure and spelling was terrible. As was her gameplay. She spent 30mins motaring the top of C (the mountain) and scored a grand total of 50 points in a 3200 ticket server.

Yeah she just got a mighty 0 kills and 5 deaths in that last round. I think each of her deaths was when she tried to destroy my mortar and got shot by a sniper.
The OcUK boys done good though :D

Soldato
Yeah a lot of servers seem to be throwing lockout into the rotation :(. I like it but not for general games.

Does anyone know who's running the OCUK server? seems a shame to waste it :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom