The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic rage once again, spent pretty much a whole round of 3200 lockers correcting some dodgy spelling from a rage monster.

Start off as "you are bad" then progressed to "I will break your jaw bone u fag"

Epic trolling ensued.

GG's

I give up half way through, so just sat back and picked up some easy kills, only started to try again when there was a chance that we could pull it back.

I don't mind having a few roof warriors but not the entire team, literally our entire team where on c whilst the enemy team were getting every single other flag and if I/others didn't take down C then we would have lost our last flag sooner than later thus base rape for us.

Don't cry for me Nexus18
The truth is I never left the roof
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Keep your distance m9 or I'll sraw you

Not if I ucav you first!!!! :p

Got to say, at first I hated the UCAV but now I am LOVING IT! Probably the best gadget/weapon in this game, killing roof campers with it is extremely satisfying, I got 4 sniper roof pros the other night on flood zone :D It is even better when you have a commander supplying endless supply crates! I hope DICE never patch/fix that glitch....

tempted to pick this up on pc now, had it on ps4 at launch but gave up due to all the problems. would you say 24.99 is a good price for the premium edition of the game at this point?

How do you know the 6th DLC is for premium only? Some youtubers think this could be provided free as part of 'player appreciation'.

I would buy the base game and wait for the DLC to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom