The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
Good games last night. I think I may have had too much to drink though, I got steadily worse. :(

Snap and to make matters worse I slept on the sofa due to the wife snoring worse than ever. Woke up cold, cranky and aching.

More booze today will solve that. Might be about for games this PM!

Soldato
will do mate :) swapping these out for a 970 soon anyway so hopefully can really push the visuals then!

Do it! The 970 is an amazing card for the price. I would grab one but I'm holding out for Titan 2 / 980Ti. I think it will be a while until we see full fat maxwell on 16nm.

On a completely unrelated note - anyone playing Farcry 4 here?

Soldato
Snap and to make matters worse I slept on the sofa due to the wife snoring worse than ever. Woke up cold, cranky and aching.

More booze today will solve that. Might be about for games this PM!

I might be about for a few too. Got the outlaws turning up today, so I'll probably not get to play evenings for a few days.

Underboss
Get another 780 mate, pretty cheap now and you have a great board for sli.

Waiting for the Titan 2/980Ti news bud, would rather have 1 powerful GPU than 2 in SLI tbh. Don't know why though lol

This just happened,

Nexus is now 2pro4fairfight
I am now 2Pro4PunkBuster

Should get the rage monsters out this evening!

Caporegime
I know, it's great! :D I can eat and drink and just use one hand to play lol

Same here, 712 skill now lol

Needed those rounds, that golmud with those 2 noob ass pilots were ****ing me of big time, put like 5 anti air mines down, had about 5+ stinger pros and as soon as they get into the slightest bit of trouble, they go near their backup support, good teamwork but ****ing frustrating!

edit:

soon tony but might have to pop of every now and then for about 10 minutes, ****ing people calling around....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom