The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm no Oracle but my current favourite shotgun is the m1014. Seems to deal near pump action damage with semi auto fire rate. I also prefer single shell reload to magazines.

However I am slightly biased as I love the gun in mw2, bf3 etc.

Though never expect consistency with shotguns. Sometimes you'll miss a guy and he'll die instantly other times an enemies body will fill the crosshair and you'll hit with a single pellet. ADSing helps but you don't always have time.

Caporegime
Will check it out disco, thanks!

Think I am going to start rage quitting as soon as siege of shangai comes up.... that map makes me rage so much, so many ****ing skilless roof scrubs! Give me locker, metro or flood zone any day of the week......

Soldato
hey guys got bf4 + premium today!, checked origin and cd keys was cheaper.. later this afternoon origin put it on sale) ahh well

any way! its running great on high, 1080p 60fps. so i thought i would up the graphics. however every time i save the settings after increasing any graphics setting it crashes?

anyone know how to fix this, my pc can handle it for sure so bit baffled

*im on crossfire 6950s latest amd drivers

Last edited:
Soldato
would this be it?

Faulting application name: bf4.exe, version: 1.4.2.23831, time stamp: 0x547fa9b4
Faulting module name: atidxx64.dll, version: 8.17.10.581, time stamp: 0x546e9ecc
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000029ae4d
Faulting process id: 0x944
Faulting application start time: 0x01d01f0f8b487790
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\bf4.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx64.dll

*i remember i had this issue when i tried the free trial offer a while ago :/

Soldato
Mantle is AMDs version of DirectX afaik it's not supported on pre 7000 series cards. It was going to be my next suggestion but doesn't matter now :D.

Erm if I'm honest I don't really know how AA works but it seems to be a problem with the drivers and the 69xx series. Hopefully it will get sorted but you're not missing much :).

No worries at all :). Add me on battlelog and join us in some games if you want :).

Myn1ght

Soldato
Mantle is AMDs version of DirectX afaik it's not supported on pre 7000 series cards. It was going to be my next suggestion but doesn't matter now :D.

Erm if I'm honest I don't really know how AA works but it seems to be a problem with the drivers and the 69xx series. Hopefully it will get sorted but you're not missing much :).

No worries at all :). Add me on battlelog and join us in some games if you want :).

Myn1ght

will do mate :) swapping these out for a 970 soon anyway so hopefully can really push the visuals then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom