The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Will be on tonight after 7.

<-- Kill assist ribbon x2402 :p

Damn, they stealing all your kills too!!!! Disgraceful!

Still you! :p

And even better you're a team killer :eek:.

Fixed!

:D

I run textures and mesh on high, filtering ultra and everything else on medium cause I haven't a clue what they do. Looks fairly nice and I don't care for what gives me the best scores.

but but..... getting good scores = much rage/hackusations in chat = great entertainment!

:p

Soldato
:( don't suppose your firewalls playing silly buggers?

There's very few solutions out there for it. When I was getting the error my ports were all open correctly so it just doesn't make sense.

Soldato
Get in Stealth Jet, follow Nexus in his Attack Jet. Wait for him to strafe Attack Boat, wait few seconds after boat activates AP, fire 2 Laser Guided missiles, steal his kills. Repeat :).

Caporegime
Now,I'm confused. You're Chuck Norris AND a 12 year old girl? The mind truly boggles at the combination. I'm thinking a little like Hit Girl from Kickass.

haha :D

I am a one girl killing machine :p

But Irish apparantly?

More like the girl from leone :D.

Not Irish, British for about the hundredth time!!! :p

Get in Stealth Jet, follow Nexus in his Attack Jet. Wait for him to strafe Attack Boat, wait few seconds after boat activates AP, fire 2 Laser Guided missiles, steal his kills. Repeat :).

NEIN!

oc8hF.jpg

Most of my kills in the stealth jet is me preying on transport vehicles. They never know it's coming :D

:D

EDIT:

Oracle!

Which shotgun is the best?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom