The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Yup been like that for the past 30 min or so.

Was on the farm server but due to BL being down, it meant no fresh meat could join :(

I run mesh and textures on ultra, rest on low given 2560x1440 res is ace. Would love to play with res scale but my aging 780 is not up to it :(

If you were to drop the textures to high, I'm sure you would be able to get 120-140% res. scale easily!

I use 150% (could probably go to 165% but find 150% plenty) with everything on low except mesh and don't drop below 90FPS

Associate
This is ridiculous. I worked twelve hours yesterday and again today, and all i wanted to do was come home and play BF4 for a few hours.

Happy freaking Christmas. :mad:

Gux

Gux

Associate
I find it ridiculous that they make so much $$ from their games they can't even keep the infrastructure up and running!

Why should they? You have already paid, they already got the money from you. It's the same crap with PSN and Xbox Live. PSN has been now down for 2 days straight.

Only way this industry will do anything about it is by people not buying the next Battlefield and they sales drop 75%. Of course that will never happen, too many sheep gladly pay the first day and then complain on the forums about the product not working....

Underboss
Will be on in about 20mins - if China **** with my BF4 I will never order another Chinesse meal, ever.

That'll teach em. Break down their external infrastructre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom