The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
giphy.gif

NICE! Thanks for linking the GIF from the naughty video, the best edited film video I have ever seen! :D

EDIT:

Able to cut the end bit of were it shows them again?

Underboss
You lot don't half watch some ****.

/thread.

The ginger one has spoken!

Anyway on topic bf4 hurdur #Justice4Kiwi etc etc

I'm playing tonight. Normal time/place.

that's the beauty of it Josh, your not meant to. It's the cheese and the insane levels of action that makes it so watchable and memorable.

But that for me is the issue, my brain won't compute the cheesey stuff or the alien stuff. Ergo I then can't enjoy the film because my brain says "that'll never happen" - I can only watch a few very select fantasy type films for this reason.

Soldato
of course, was well into JCVD growing up in school...we had our own little area in the playground where we used to properly spar, practice martial arts and act out scenes from Bloodsport, Cyborg, Kickboxer, AWOL etc etc. I grew up on Arnie, Stallone, Van Damme films, they don't make em like that anymore.

Last edited:
Caporegime
See I'm more a fan of Arnie pre-Holywood.

I just can't take his 80's/90's stuff seriously.

this

that's the beauty of it Josh, your not meant to. It's the cheese and the insane levels of action that makes it so watchable and memorable.

You lot don't half watch some ****.

and this:

oiiyy go back to your batcave you.

:p

But that for me is the issue, my brain won't compute the cheesey stuff or the alien stuff. Ergo I then can't enjoy the film because my brain says "that'll never happen" - I can only watch a few very select fantasy type films for this reason.

Wait.... I thought you liked the teenage mutant ninja film + transformers?!

On the topic of Van damme:

:D :D :D

PS.

you can't forget some of Travolta, Cage, Willis, Ford and Snipes films ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom