The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
what, you being left behind mate, we are at nexbot v5.0 now.

I burst fire every gun I think, goes back to my early FPS games where recoil used to be very heavy.....I seem to be able to make twice as many hits tap firing then going full dump. Although, playing Metro or Lockers, there's nothing more pleasing than going full mag dump in a tunnel or alleyway clearing the path in front of you whilst firing a 200 bullet onslaught.

I feel very

Last edited:
Soldato
For the 240B tap fire, it's like a SCAR-H with 100 bullets, beastly!

#Justice4Kiwi

If I could convince myself it's a SCAR-H with 100 bullets I'd be unstoppable. I'm guessing it's not quite that stable though! Also LMGs make you run and move slowly compared to assault rifles which is a pain in CQC.

#releasetheonewhosnotanaussie

Underboss
Have you started that on twitter yet?

Is it a movement! Join the revoltuion

Re: Platoon

Has this been changed or something that if you are above rank 10 that you can accept more than 100 members? What's the maximum limit now?

Dunnp we have 151 members in the OcUK Platoon and I think about 100 or so in the PC Platoon, not heard about any changes.

Caporegime
Well since GTA 5 has now been ****ing delayed till March, I am stuck with this game for even longer.....

KST4K.gif

what, you being left behind mate, we are at nexbot v5.0 now.

I burst fire every gun I think, goes back to my early FPS games where recoil used to be very heavy.....I seem to be able to make twice as many hits tap firing then going full dump. Although, playing Metro or Lockers, there's nothing more pleasing than going full mag dump in a tunnel or alleyway clearing the path in front of you whilst firing a 200 bullet onslaught.

I feel very

hahaha :D

ONiUwh9.jpg

Soldato
Well since GTA 5 has now been ****ing delayed till March, I am stuck with this game for even longer.....

KST4K.gif

hahaha :D

ONiUwh9.jpg

16246415406_06088656cc_c.jpg

Soldato
Beefy, Tess and I played late last night, we got infiltrated on Zavod at A by sneaky beacons right on the edge corner of the map.

Surely an AA with flir and zunis could have sorted that out? :p

Woohoo the OcUK world rampage tour continues! :D

Is this from Rambo?

Predator :confused:

Caporegime
the sad thing is, I can quote all these lines without the need to look them up lol..I really do watch to many Arnie films to often lol.

haha, same here! Those + Sly's films are all I watched when growing up, best films EVER! :D

Think I am due a commando rewatch sometime soon :cool:

Arnie - keep an eye out, they'll be coming. You are downwind, the air currents might tip them off

Army guy - downwind?

Army guy - you think I can smell them coming?

Arnie - I did!

Had an excellent video with the quotes from commando but since I will be sitting down with the family later to read through this thread, I had to delete it because of naughty words....

Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick!

Surely an AA with flir and zunis could have sorted that out? :p

Woohoo the OcUK world rampage tour continues! :D

Didn't you know, stulid is an activ pro :p

And yup it looks like the ocuk killing servers tour shall go on for a bit longer :p

Is this from Rambo?

Film noob!!! :p

Too much testosterone for you Josh! :D

EDIT:

OMFG, came across this, has to be the best edit ever! :D :D :D

BAH, bad words!!!! **** this forum and its family friendly rules!!!!!!!!!!

search this on youtube

Original Dillon & Dutch scene - The worlds most epic handshake!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom