The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
g302 is very nice indeed.. can actually hold a mouse properly now.. had so many problems with fk1 shape and left and right buttons are so bad on them, there's also a latency delay with fk1 buttons its minimal but **** like annoys me..

still using 400 DPI but had to reduce my sense quiet a bit in all my games as its just seems a lot faster then my old mice!

hes a little beauty he is..

10931484_10205981082271011_5433117932704504052_n.jpg

Underboss
Think I'm gonna gove GTAIV antoher run through.

GG's last night, evenngiven the bad new I still allowed myself to be kind, gifted my****e s jet kill ;)

Soldato
Aww I thought you'd continue to be generous :(. Well that's me done with jets then lol. I'll never get a kill without generosity :(.

That's quite interesting. It makes sense and is rather game breaking if the UI isn't updating correctly.

Last edited:
Underboss
Was a fair kill, didn't see you behind me and before I knew you where there I was dead. Didn't even have time to eject.

Bind pitch up to space and trying get a 310-313 turn speed. Then practice, takes a while but you get the hang of it.

Cba with work today, feel like ****, no boss, so I am done at 12:15!

Soldato
I've been playing in the test range haven't been able to sleep :(. I really struggle with speed control and it makes a huge difference trying to take on people like you and nexus when you change direction on the spot and end up behind me even though I had the drop on you.

Practise makes perfect I might be alright by the time bf5 comes out haha.

Sorry to hear you're not well. Grab some sleep.

Soldato
Some fun games last night, I got a battle pack at one point which I appeared to get because I head shotted someone from the back of a snow mobile. The battle pack contained 2 epic moments dogtags, one of which is someone being shot from a snow mobile. Coincidence or do you really get these dogtags for pulling off the correct stunt?

Also enjoyed the game against [NOOB], I'm sure I've played with UK_RIPPER before (if he was previously known as DR_RIPPER). Did they describe themselves as clan UK? Did they say OcUK vs CLAN UK?, Did they sarcastically say gl? Did we then rect them? :D

g302 is very nice indeed.. can actually hold a mouse properly now.. had so many problems with fk1 shape and left and right buttons are so bad on them, there's also a latency delay with fk1 buttons its minimal but **** like annoys me..

still using 400 DPI but had to reduce my sense quiet a bit in all my games as its just seems a lot faster then my old mice!

hes a little beauty he is..

Fast is good as long as it's smooth right?

I don't think you need to have the G symbol lit all the time if it's like the g502 (Mine is set to pulse slowly)

Last edited:
Underboss
I actually like the [NOOB] lads, they don't get all narky in game, they seemed to be pretty chilled out and tbh I enjoy their servers because of the huge map rotation.

But yeah think we did put in a good performance on their server.

Forgot the last few posts - Justice4Kiwi

Soldato
I actually like the [NOOB] lads, they don't get all narky in game, they seemed to be pretty chilled out and tbh I enjoy their servers because of the huge map rotation.

But yeah think we did put in a good performance on their server.

Forgot the last few posts - Justice4Kiwi

Oh that was their server was it? Where did they all go? :D
TBH they seemed like a fairly decent lot, and if UK_RIPPER is the guy I think he is then he's pretty laid back. Plays many buckets worth (probably even more than Nexus). 2338:03:20 hours!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yup, the noob clan are nice guys, they don't take the game seriously but are good players, very rarely do they rage, in fact finding it hard to think of a time when they have! I have played with them and on their servers since BC 2.

I killed that UK ripper guy soooo many times on lumpy gardens with the UCAV and he didn't rage one bit at all! :D He just put in chat "OMGOMGOMG" :D

@Westie

When you refer to not liking the fk1 buttons, do you just mean that they require quite a bit more force to press? I was a bit dubious of that at first but have gotten use to it and couldn't go back to buttons like the deathadder which require virtually no force in comparison lol

And still ****ed of about GTA being delayed too..... think I might reinstall mafia 2.

EDIT:

I only have about 960 hours!

Associate
I'm new to battlefield but I'm a veteran CSS and CS Go player

any decent severs/vent i can join and play on I'm fully configured with mic and ready to take orders (speciality Sniper/assault although i don't know how good i will be in battlefield)

Soldato
I'm new to battlefield but I'm a veteran CSS and CS Go player

any decent severs/vent i can join and play on I'm fully configured with mic and ready to take orders (speciality Sniper/assault although i don't know how good i will be in battlefield)

Join the platoon, and add as many people as you like, jump on the unofficial OcUK TS and come and play. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom