The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you hear something positive soon. Have they even told you what you were banned for and when?

nope they are not permitted to disclose the reasons why, I'm still demandning proof or I shall take my case further..and I've said I want to be refunded the full amount as well. Still waiting on EA typically, big corporation they are in no rush. Really pees me off

Is it still active? I'll request to join now.

There are two active platoons, OcUK and OcUK PC platoons. Normally a few people on the unofficial TS most nights.

nope they are not permitted to disclose the reasons why, I'm still demandning proof or I shall take my case further..and I've said I want to be refunded the full amount as well. Still waiting on EA typically, big corporation they are in no rush. Really pees me off

Makes me think they've just had complaints and that's enough for them to ban if they feel like it.
I guess they may have done something if someone screengrabbed one of your more interesting chat comments?

Last edited:
I still think it was this idiot I shot out the LB the other night along with his 2 reppers when they were hovering over B flag on Scrub Zone. Went full mag dump with the AWS and annihilated their LB..guys in chat said reported enjoy your ban. This is the only thing I can think it must be. So I'm fairfighted because I got 3 incredibly lucky shots in the space of 10 seconds?????

I still think it was this idiot I shot out the LB the other night along with his 2 reppers when they were hovering over B flag on Scrub Zone. Went full mag dump with the AWS and annihilated their LB..guys in chat said reported enjoy your ban. This is the only thing I can think it must be. So I'm fairfighted because I got 3 incredibly lucky shots in the space of 10 seconds?????

Which doesn't make sense!!

Last night on lockers, I took out 4 guys all lined up with my pecheneg at the entrance to C on snow.

Some people just can't take it while playing!

Should see my ~10 kills with the pkp in 10 seconds on lockers :D.

Ownage!(it's bound to happen once in my lifetime :D).

I hope it's not that. Surely it can't be based on such a butthurt based metric.

Good spot, it does go by that so essentially it is "most kills reports" lol

Just seen that you can get most of your "best" battle reports though and arrange by certain stats:

http://bf4db.com/players/15473/battlereports

that's better lol

Found the round where I was against Joe and his 10HZ guys on lockers by myself

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/429430226924959872/226499282/

That was a fun round, remember Julius rage quitting because he couldn't handle my aek :p

Surprised we won that round tbh although iirc, the 10hz guys might have joined a bit late...

hehe yup that 92 zavod round was amazing, the tears were soooooooooo sweet!!! AA needs super buff though!

Nexus where is the round where we joined, smashed an OcUK team stack and you accused Julius of cheating? Julius and the other guys didn't make the cut when we went to Exertus, they were bad compared to the guys we did get :D

Last edited:
Which doesn't make sense!!

Last night on lockers, I took out 4 guys all lined up with my pecheneg at the entrance to C on snow.

Some people just can't take it while playing!

That was the first time I'd ever killed someone in a heli with a gun in my 700 hours of playing...so I guess killing 3 in the space of seconds was just insanely epic...Ask Nexus, I came on BL screaming with glee about it, was telling him how I wish I had shadowplay for that moment alone, to get 3 kills in the manner I did has to be the reason. Maybe he reported me, then fairfight looked at the incident and somehow looked at how many times that has been done in the stats...saw 0 and thought yep, that's too good.

This is absolutely the only thing I can think of.

That was the first time I'd ever killed someone in a heli with a gun in my 700 hours of playing...so I guess killing 3 in the space of seconds was just insanely epic...Ask Nexus, I came on BL screaming with glee about it, was telling him how I wish I had shadowplay for that moment alone, to get 3 kills in the manner I did has to be the reason. Maybe he reported me, then fairfight looked at the incident and somehow looked at how many times that has been done in the stats...saw 0 and thought yep, that's too good.

This is absolutely the only thing I can think of.

There's got to be a fluke factor involved. Surely it can't be done off a whiny bitch and your first heli kill with a gun.

Nothing makes sense so we can only presumed they ****ed up and hope they sort it out.

Maybe an offer to keep quiet if they admit fault. They probably don't want to wreck their "no false positives" bull.

If it was cut and dry, I'd have thought it would have been resolved by now. Either they havent looked and just going by protocol or there was something in it that flagged somehow. I don't know dude, I'm almost beyond caring now. Way to kill someone's passion and love for a game.

Get nexus banned please. If I can't beat him he must be cheating :D.

I'll watch I might be able to pick up some tips.

Good luck not that you'll need it I'm sure :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom