The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2015, a crack commando was subject to a fairfight ban by a kangaroo court for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade just north of Southampton to somewhere near Newcastle under lyme. Today, still wanted by the nubs, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find him... maybe you can hire...

bloody hell - again tonight. Can't log into a server "you were disconnected from EA online (1)".

Restarted PC, reinstalled Origin, repaired BF4, all just not working.
Google shows it's been a problem on an off since launch pretty much, and no reliable solutions.

FFS.

Ok I find the commentator amusing and the gameplay is great. However I cant deal with the bum loving going on in chat lol.

JGStonedRaider match.

Last edited:
Done and updated my presentation too. Dog Tags also changed to TONY

"In 2015, a commando was banned by Punkbuster & Fairfight for a crime he didn't commit. He promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the London underground. Today, still wanted by the internet Police he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him....maybe you can hire TonyTurbo."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom