The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that HP keyboard you use Tony is the cause.

Fairfight cannot compute that someone actually uses the worse model of keyboard ever invented to play game and thinks "not possible, must be hacking, ban".

Either way FF/EA/PB/Anyone needs to get the sorted out.

I can't even find myself on that website:(.

Looking at Tony's stats vs any confirmed hacker it just doesn't compute.

Fingers crossed they get their act together. Would say we should start a social media campaign but I imagine with the amount of hackusations you guys get it would hinder more than help :(.

I can't even find myself on that website:(.

Looking at Tony's stats vs any confirmed hacker it just doesn't compute.

Fingers crossed they get their act together. Would say we should start a social media campaign but I imagine with the amount of hackusations you guys get it would hinder more than help :(.

You have to search on your last used alias, which you seem to change by the second :D

I'm concerned that from an image point of view bf4db won't rest the ban unless fairfight confess they made a mistake (otherwise other people will say why is this ff banned player not banned?)

Also from the fair fight point of view, they have a vested interest in not giving the impression that they are fallible, so won't want to publicly admit a mistake.

What have we heard from Joe?

look at the damage thats why. its in red.

some people who use multihacks switch almost everything of so hard to tell catch. the damage though is obvious. in those stats. whether that's the case or not is the question.

he could be legit or not.

if legit and mistake the stats will be sorted out and play continue if not they'll be wiped or hell need new account.

if you dont know what damage hack is for bf4 just google. many multihacks its just part of them.

I am leaving them within the next month. By far the worst i've been with and it seems my bills are getting more and more expensive. £200 this quarter eurghh.

Was looking at Plusnet but their traffic shaping puts me of. I'm spamming BTcare on twitter atm, hopefully some nobhead will take note and arrange an engineer visit. I really do think it's the drop cable, how can adverse weather conditions affect my internal wiring?

My internal network infrastructure is solid, I feel like taking a chainsaw to the pole at night so they have to replace the wiring then :eek:

Back to spamming on twitter :D

You have to search on your last used alias, which you seem to change by the second :D

Lol took me a while but I found it :D. Didn't realise how much I changed my name lol.

I'm not even sure how this db works. I've got got a couple of orange things I'm **** how can I be suspect at all lol.

Also k/d of 0.9 is suspect? Lol

Last edited:
Don't worry I have an amber warning, apparently I am "+100%" for Headshot Accuracry for the Shorty 12G.

The fact that it is a close range weapon with a big pellet spray means, most likely some of those pellets may hit him in the head when he is 3m from me!

Don't trust any BF4DB, FF et al - they are all **** at what they do. Ban people who don't hack and let the ******s who do hack get off without anything for weeks before they decide to act.

Red cos bad, not Hax :p

Shup metro whore :p.

It would be interesting to know how they decide what is suspicious or not. It kinda looks like anything above average is suspicious.

I'd love to see what nexuss page looks like lol. Can't for the life of me remember how he spelt the xfactorigaming nic.

green - good player stats
amber - VERY good player stats
red - EXTREMELY good player stats, however, 90%of the time = cheating or stat padding

Essentially they compare every players weapon stats in the bf4 data base and work out an average and then compare your stats to the average therefore giving you the "+xxx% above average" text when you hover over the highlighted stat.

I only have one amber stat, rest are green with a few grey, nexus bot v5 not strong enough :(

Should check out westies, kawusa and a few of the other cG guys! DIRTY CHEATERS!!!! :D

PS. I changed my name about 5/6 days ago mynight!!! It is now BOT-AMISH :D

EDIT

Oh and note his best ever round was metro ;)
(It was a very good round that! The rage was so stonk)

I remember that round purely because of ineedabiggergun! :D :D :D

I have had far better rounds than some of those listed! I have had quite a few zavod rounds where I was purely infantry and had scores like 39-1, 45-2 with the aek and ace 52 yet they aren't shown!? :mad:

edit:

also where are all my damn jet rounds where I have gone 60+!?

Last edited:
I think it uses your highest kill scores as your best rounds not the KD ratio. And to be fair a 3000 ticket server is always going to give a high kill score.

Dat 92:1 on Zavod though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom