The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I just need the perfect logo that means something..might have to hit up the artwork

Something like this?

sebngo.jpg

Maybe I'll add DICE/BL in there too ;)

291otty.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, suspicious guy on my last game there, NoobbreakerWill. Was running 85-12 or so on Lockers. So I spectated him and he had this weird 'glitch' every few seconds on the audio, like he was taking damage or the game was hitching. He was also able to see people through walls (no doritos) and even at one point managed to shoot through solid objects. I got some footage on Shadowplay which I'm just tidying up. He was snapping to targets behind him and that he had no reason to see or know they were there. The 'through the objects' is at the end, 5:50 onwards.

Last edited:
Hmm, suspicious guy on my last game there, NoobbreakerWill. Was running 85-12 or so on Lockers. So I spectated him and he had this weird 'glitch' every few seconds on the audio, like he was taking damage or the game was hitching. He was also able to see people through walls (no doritos) and even at one point managed to shoot through solid objects. I got some footage on Shadowplay which I'm just tidying up. He was snapping to targets behind him and that he had no reason to see or know they were there. The 'through the objects' is at the end, 5:50 onwards.

Funny you should mention that, I was on the same game he had me a few times too. I'm sure that shooting through objects is a glitch but still suspicious!

HAHA!! Just seen your Origin name, you've wound me up a few times :D

Buy a new copy of BF4 Vanilla, think it is cheap now. I know it's a ballache but I will PP you over a £5 towards the cost.

I don't think after this amount of time dude you will get a satisfactory outcome from any of those lot.

At least with buying again we can game tonight!

I'm not able to get on tonight, but I would seriously consider phoning them and trying to get through to someone who is able to make this work. EA's CS may not be great, but they get **** done!

I will also offer to donate a few £ if you're considering buying it again! I think this is appalling service to be honest it's clear they have no strategy for managing these types of issues and the Admins are clueless. You can also send them the phone bill after ;)

Would buying it again and redlling it and registering etc work?

Don't want the new account to get banned, but I just want to see a rank 1 dominating people, think all the unlocks would need to be re-done but I can't think of a drama.

Go on Tony, £9! £5 of which I have just donated! Cmon do it, do it, do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom