The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Any TDM whores on here? getting bored of the Scan noobs can anyone recommend some new ideally English servers? No stupid rules just plain old TDM preferably not HC but it's always good to have some for a change.

LTN - Life Taking Nutters
[1st TAG]
=TDS=

All hardcore tho.

I never played TDM of BF3, on BF4 its all I play at the moment.

Man of Honour
Sometimes I find it really difficult to see other soldiers against some backgrounds, but I am old :(
Also find myself in servers with people who have had their q button surgically removed.

Have a hard time with spotting as I'm old school arrow keys players and all the nearby quick reachable keys are already mapped.

CTRL = ADS
R SHIFT = sprint
return = melee and enter/exit vehicle
del = primary weapon / deploy
end = tool 1 / secondary
pgdwn = grenade
ins = primary attachment toggle
home = tool 1
pgup = tool 2
kp 0 = crouch
kp 1 = reload
kp 4 = go prone
kp 7 = swap seat

Leaves nothing for voice press to talk (use voice activated in everything else) or spotting :| I spot as much as I can but on the move its not very practical to get to any other keys.

Caporegime
LTN - Life Taking Nutters
[1st TAG]
=TDS=

All hardcore tho.

I never played TDM of BF3, on BF4 its all I play at the moment.
Tdm on bf3 is pretty good, very fast paced compared to bf4. Though a lot of servers have few maps in their rotations. Canals was always the most popular tdm map in bf3 but can get a bit boring after a few rounds.

Soldato
Have a hard time with spotting as I'm old school arrow keys players and all the nearby quick reachable keys are already mapped.

CTRL = ADS
R SHIFT = sprint
end = tool 1 / secondary
pgdwn = grenade
home = tool 1
pgup = tool 2
kp 0 = crouch
kp 1 = reload
kp 4 = go prone
kp 7 = swap seat

Leaves nothing for voice press to talk (use voice activated in everything else) or spotting :| I spot as much as I can but on the move its not very practical to get to any other keys.

I'd love to set my own keys up, but since the Dec patch I've had to completely reinstall origin and BF4 for each patch, so I've had to learn to stick with default keys. On a positive note, my CM quickfire storm rapid is better than my G13, so it's had one advantage.

On the subject of headsets, I replaced my sennheiser PC161s which were falling apart with a pair of PC320s and I'd recommend them for the price (open cup not closed). The mics on the sennheisers are very good.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP

CTRL = ADS
R SHIFT = sprint
end = tool 1 / secondary
pgdwn = grenade
home = tool 1
pgup = tool 2
kp 0 = crouch
kp 1 = reload
kp 4 = go prone
kp 7 = swap seat

I'd love to set my own keys up, but since the Dec patch I've had to completely reinstall origin and BF4 for each patch, so I've had to learn to stick with default keys. On a positive note, my CM quickfire storm rapid is better than my G13, so it's had one advantage.

Try the BF4 Settings Editor

Soldato
Just took a chunk outta my hand at work so at hospital atm waiting to get it stitched up have no idea if it's serious or not but it's my right hand and near the side of my index finger so looks like I'm ****ed for gaming if I can't move it after being stitched up...

Gutted :(

Joe if u can let Matt know as he might have to replace me for tomorrow's game vs you lot.

Cheers bud.

Associate
Since the patch, every game I try to join freakin crashes and have to try two or three times to eventually get on the server. Any solution to this? So annoying.

Soldato
OP
Just took a chunk outta my hand at work so at hospital atm waiting to get it stitched up have no idea if it's serious or not but it's my right hand and near the side of my index finger so looks like I'm ****ed for gaming if I can't move it after being stitched up...

Joe if u can let Matt know as he might have to replace me for tomorrow's game vs you lot.

Cheers bud.

That doesn't sound good.

Caporegime
Great shot with the RPG m8 and damn your mines lol. Anyway good to see you on our server. :)
Was a good laugh mate. Bf3 runs so much better than 4. Forgot how long mines last in bf3, i dropped those a good bit of time before you hit them. Must've died several times between that. Theres a few peices of rubble just over the brow of the hill approaching highway flag. If you hide mines next to theese you get a nice chain reaction when one go's off.

Soldato
Tdm on bf3 is pretty good, very fast paced compared to bf4. Though a lot of servers have few maps in their rotations. Canals was always the most popular tdm map in bf3 but can get a bit boring after a few rounds.

once went 100 for 4 on canals on a 500 tick server p90 xD p90 was so broken on bf3 it's pants on 4.

canals was a very good map for aggressive players though,

overall tdm on bf4 is much quicker 7 minute rounds on scan 15 if it's 250 tick.

i can usually only bare 10 mins per map so it's a nice pace for me I do enjoy conquest but I don't have time usually for a full map where as I can manage 3 tdm's easily

Caporegime
Iirc my best ever on canals was 60/30 ono, (1000 ticket). Using a bolt action m40a5 for that round. Was dragging on too long so i dropped out. So far ive only played a few tdm rounds of bf4. Tbh ive taken a bit of a break from it as it just doesnt feel right at present. Hopefully the next patch improves it a bit.

Permabanned

Cheers bud.

i've told him dude, hope it isnt to bad for u m8!

Caporegime
Is there any way to make Shadowplay automatically start recording? And I really wish the icon in the corner was animated or something to let you know it is actually recording!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom