The BBC..... Really

Soldato
HAHAHA that chart has BBC listed as a "great source of news". :D lmao

That's because it is. Do they get things wrong on occasion? Sure, what news channel doesn't. As for bias, the BBC IMO is one of the least biased news outlets in the world. Probably why it is shown in more than 200 countries around the world. Now if you want bias, you can always watch Fox News or Al Jazeera or some similar crap factory.

Soldato
Just because a news outlet doesn't lean toward a particular political stance, doesn't mean it's a great source of news.

A lot of the BS spewed on BBC has nothing to do with politics.

Soldato
Just because a news outlet doesn't support a particular political stance, doesn't mean it's a great source of news.

A lot of the BS spewed on BBC has nothing to do with politics.

Who said anything about politics? Sounds like you are making a straw man fallacy. I never mentioned politics.

Soldato
Who said anything about politics? Sounds like you are making a straw man fallacy. I never mentioned politics.
Didn't you say bias?

Sorry I thought you meant political bias. What kind of bias are you talking about then?

For example, is the propagation of the BS notion that pollution is racist, somehow biased, or is it just plain BS.

Soldato
Didn't you say bias?

Sorry I thought you meant political bias. What kind of bias are you talking about then?

The bias I'm referring to is spin. It can be used for any news story, political or otherwise. Essentially, news outlets like Fox News have not just a political agenda but also a religious agenda. So Fox News will , lets take climate change as an example, muddy the waters or in some cases flat out deny scientific empirical evidence of human induced climate change.

For example, is the propagation of the BS notion that pollution is racist, somehow biased, or is it just plain BS.

Pollution is racist?¿? :confused: Sorry, I can't answer that as I don't know what you are talking about.

Soldato
Thanks for clarifying.

And yes I'm referring to that staged phone-call the BBC published trying to antagonise black people into rioting by trying to implant BS that pollution hates black people more and affects them more.

I cant watch 30 minutes of BBC News without picking up on BS. Not to mention their attempt at subliminal messaging.

Caporegime
Posted this in SC a while back but maybe worth a repost. Here we have a BBC report from 2015 on the migrant crisis unfolding in Eastern Europe. Watch the incident that happens around 50 seconds in:

BBC: "... a woman who was carrying a small baby began crying for help, one of her companions tried to help her, somehow there became a push and a shove with police and she ended up on the railway lines with riot police trying to pull her back and this of course inflamed all the other people on the train..."

What actually happened:

Fake news right there.

Soldato
Yay! Conspiracy theories.

What's the conspiracy theory here? Can you elaborate?

I'm not saying subliminal messaging works lol. I just think it's ****ed up that someone would make a full screen poster that says "KILL WHITE POLICE OFFICERS" complete with a black commando and screenshot from GTA and then choose to air said poster for about 15 seconds.

Soldato
<snip>

Fake news right there.
Yep.

I remember when the BBC aired detailed instructions on how migrants should get from their countries into the UK. I mean this reporter literally pointed out the exact routes they should take. It beggared belief.

Soldato
Yep.

I remember when the BBC aired detailed instructions on how migrants should get from their countries into the UK. I mean this reporter literally pointed out the exact routes they should take. It beggared belief.

Oh what rubbish. I remember those news reports and all they did was show a map with some arrows. The immigrants could have done that themselves in 60 seconds with a map of Europe. It isn't hard to get from North Africa to the UK.

Caporegime
I'm not saying the BBC are terrible - they just definitely have their biases as an organisation and that is apparent. Bias is one thing, I remain unconvinced that it's possible for a human being to write a news report without being unbiased, however the situation is much much worse in the US, where competition amongst media outlets and the disruption caused by new technology puts massive pressure on journalists to make fake news - we've all seen Season 5 of The Wire right?

Soldato
Oh what rubbish. I remember those news reports and all they did was show a map with some arrows. The immigrants could have done that themselves in 60 seconds with a map of Europe. It isn't hard to get from North Africa to the UK.

Nope. The reporter was also talking and explaining how. It wasn't "just a map with arrows" lmao.

Also you've just cried "conspiracy theory" without any explanation so it just comes across as you being defensive.

Soldato
Posted this in SC a while back but maybe worth a repost. Here we have a BBC report from 2015 on the migrant crisis unfolding in Eastern Europe. Watch the incident that happens around 50 seconds in:

BBC: "... a woman who was carrying a small baby began crying for help, one of her companions tried to help her, somehow there became a push and a shove with police and she ended up on the railway lines with riot police trying to pull her back and this of course inflamed all the other people on the train..."

What actually happened

Fake news right there.

So your massive conspiracy of "fake news" from the bbc is the difference between the reporter saying "there was some pushing and shoving with police and somehow the lady and baby ended up on the tracks" and that it was a protester (her companion?), surrounded by the police, who grabbed her and laid on the rails in protest.

Wow....huge "fake news" :rolleyes: It hardly changes anything and could easily be the journalist is reporting live and was unsure of some details, hence his use of the world "somehow"

Now, lets look at your favourite new source you continuously quote from as a source of truth

Breitbart said:
'Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy'

A December 2015 article made a case against birth control and concluded, "We need the kids if we're to breed enough to keep the Muslim invaders at bay."

Would you rather your child had feminism or cancer?"

'Gay rights have made us dumber, it's time to get back in the closet'

'Science proves it: Fat-shaming works'

:rolleyes:

You have no credibility when talking about reputable news sources, nor do you have any independent thought with your continual parroting of moronic Trump phrases

Commissario
It's not just about "balance" and "bias". The BBC propagates bull ****. The fact that it's "balanced" doesn't negate the fact that it's BS.

For example their reporting of the London City Airport False Flag was utterly horrendous.
So the BBC is using NLP in order to push the agenda of the NWO at the request of the CIA and MI5? (if I'm joining your current post and previous posts on similar subjects together correctly)

Your posts are often quite bizarre with your random claims of NLP, subliminal messages and false flags.

Soldato
So the BBC is using NLP in order to push the agenda of the NWO at the request of the CIA and MI5? (if I'm joining your current post and previous posts on similar subjects together correctly)

Your posts are often quite bizarre with your random claims of NLP, subliminal messages and false flags.

It's not a random claim of false flag. It's specific. In that post I'm referring to the LCA False Flag operation, which is pretty undeniable. And I always choose the LCA incident as an example because it is undeniable.

Also it's not a random claim of subliminal messaging. It's specific. I'm referring to the poster they made. Again this is because it's undeniable and the best example I can think of.

NLP I haven't mentioned. Neither have I mentioned NWO/CIA or MI5. I'm not saying there's some active organised plan in place. There are many potentialities. It's most likely completely incidental. However everything is assessed using calibrated probability and the possibility of governmental agencies being involved has also been assessed. However this is unsubstantiatable.

If you want me to elaborate on why I think LCA incident was a false flag I can, and I have already done that on these forums.

Last edited:
Soldato
What false flag and what proof is there that is "pretty undeniable"?
You make these wild and wacky claims on a regular basis without ever actually providing anything that could be classed as proof.

The "proof" is the result of logic and reason. It does require dependence logic.

So it all started when several white men decided to commit a runway incursion at London City Airport. The agenda was to propagate a lie that pollution is racist to black people or that it somehow magically affects black people more than white people in order to rile up the black population into nationwide protesting.... and then rioting. The evidence for this is in the phone call published on the BBC article for this charade:

Caller: We called for a shutdown of London City Airport because the climate crisis is a RACIST crisis.

BBC Presenter: [in heavily emphasised voice] A RACIST crisis! What do you meeeean?

Caller: So basically, from Newham to New Orleans, time and again, we see the environmental costs of the aviation industry hitting working class communities of colour, first, and hardest. And our aviation industry is accounting for 13% of carbon emissions in this country. Black people in the country are 58%[?] more likely to be exposed to air pollution than their white counterparts, as well. So we can see that, umm, actually it's due to the inequality, around the globe. That means that, umm, we're trying to put this issue on, on a map.

[end call]

Now then. A few months ago a Black man was tasered point blank for retreating into his own house because he was "suspected" of being a criminal. On the other hand these people who caused a runway incursion were allowed to stay on the runway and have a party for over SEVEN hours.

Here's where you need to apply logic. If these people weren't supposed to be there, would they have been allowed 7 hours of uninterrupted airtime causing the loss of millions of £ in delays? Or would they have shot them and cleared the runway for flights within the first 5-10 minutes, WELL before any news cameras could have even drove down to LCA, lol.

It's clear the agenda was maximum exposure, maximum propagation of BS, and I am SO GLAD it didn't go the way it could have gone, which is black people feeling victimised by something as unbelievable as pollution, and kick starting another nationwide riot.

I mean don't forget the fact that they recently regurgitated that Mark Duggan guy with a brand new documentary lmao. I can BET you the security services and the Police would want everybody to FORGET about Mark Dduggan, but the media had to regurgitate him didn't they? Why? Because they got unbelievable viewer numbers during the riots. It's all about money.

On that occasion I was also glad it didn't spark anything, but sufficed to say it's only a matter of time and all it will take is one news story.

Last edited:
Soldato
Logic. Uh huh.
These kind of cryptic responses are so silly.

Are you saying something is illogical here? "Shooting them" is hyperbole lol, and even then I meant with a tazer, not an SMG. Ignore that, what I'm saying is it's not hard to clear a runway of some hippies within 5-10 minutes as opposed to SEVEN hours of fannying about while airlines lose ****loads of money while passengers get late for their meetings.

The "shooting them" was because they shot a black man with a tazer for simply wanting to retreat to his own house. These guys are causing a runway incursion and actively trespassing which is why it is LOGICAL to remove them within 10 minutes tops.

So yeah you do need to apply logic. Or at least post properly and elaborate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom