The Big Photographic Deals thread

Associate
After owning a A7iii I would say go for that

My Dad has one that I've used a few times when visiting and although the image quality, AF and low light performance is exceptional, I just didn't like the camera. I keep getting pulled to the Fuji as a better 'overall' package.

But then IQ is the only thing that technically matters in a camera, so I should just get the Sony but....

I could go in circles forever and never pick one :D

Associate
Ludicrous deal on the Sony 85mm 1.8 FE lens on rainforest again. Its currently £399 and you can get £40 off that with instant voucher. Honestly if you don't have one of these and you have full frame Sony, do yourself a favour and buy it.

Looks like I've missed it! :(

I did manage to pick up the 50mm for £129. (I'm going to return the one I paid full RRP for. ;) )

Soldato
Has anyone posted that Capture One are doing 30% off for BF? Same as Affinity.
I did see that but it's still quite expensive and they often have these sales throughout the year (I suppose the same could be said of most BF sales).
I have been bombarded with offer codes for CO21 for the past 3 weeks since I own 20 which are cheaper than the 30% off.

Associate
I took the plunge and got Capture 20, which includes an upgrade to v21. I've been waiting for a deal and now seemed as good a time as any, without any guarantees on future discounts coming my way.

Soldato
Soldato
I have Luminar 4 on both my PC and MacBook Pro. My PC is fairly top of the range as it's my gaming rig. Anyhow I gave up using Luminar on it as it's just so poorly optimised for Windows. It runs so much better on MacOS.

Associate
I wanted to like Luminar (tried v3 when it was free) but found it really slow on W10 as well which is unfortunate as I won't go down the subscription route for LR and at some point will need to switch.

Caporegime
I have Luminar 4 on both my PC and MacBook Pro. My PC is fairly top of the range as it's my gaming rig. Anyhow I gave up using Luminar on it as it's just so poorly optimised for Windows. It runs so much better on MacOS.

Maybe i just notice any probs with my build as its like a sledgehammer cracking a nut!

Associate
Amazon are selling the Sony SEL50F18F E Mount Full Frame 50 mm F1.8 Prime Lens for £129 and it's also available on instalments. The price is the lowest it's been, but I'm not sure if the instalments are account specific.

Back
Top Bottom