The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
On Smackdown he could feud with anyone and elevate them. Dolph vs Styles, Orton vs Styles, Miz vs Styles the list goes on.

I would love to see him eventually call out Kevin Owens but cant see that happening.

Caporegime
Jerry Lawler has been ****canned now it seems, Lita and him are now only appearing on special events on legends contracts. Lawler will still host the Hall of Fame. =/

Soldato
Gif time from this weeks Lucha Underground! :)

El Dragon Azteca Jr with the insane DDT. Then Mil Muertes straight up kills him! :D

ThatWarpedFoxterrier.gif

Matanza doing Matanza things as normal:

KeenBitterAmericanalligator.gif

Soldato

They have been signing talent upto questionable contracts.

Some have boycotted them.

I am not liking their "Take over the world" approach.

They want to be the only player in town.

Vince Junior promised his father he would not go after the territories...

The British style is very mat based.

Will the WWE honour that style?

If not, what is the point? I do not want to see their "sports entertainment" replace British Wrestling. The British Wrestling scene has become pretty stacked the last decade or so. It would be a shame if it was replaced by "sports entertainment".

Last edited:
Soldato
I cannot believe the commentators made no mention of what looked like a broken nose for Sasha?

Soo much blood but no mention of it whatsoever.

Stupid decision by whomever producing the commentators.

Back in the day, someone gets legit crimson mask, you sell the **** out of it.

Last edited:
Soldato
[/YOUTUBE]

Classy Cena....

That is funny and unexpected from Cena as a character.

Cena turning heel if/when would would be bigger than Hogan I feel at this stage.

Fantasy booking hat on. It needs to be Cena getting fed up being this "guy" on TV and dropping an f bomb on TV maybe (Vince can take the fine/penalty from USA Network if it helps the pay off). Cracks just start to show in the "good guy" facade.

Vince begs him not to owing to merchandise sales etc, the Cenation gets all butt hurt and he tells them and Vince to shove it and has Nikki Bella as his Skanky, ECW esque Francine wife :)

Soldato
I thought the whole show barring the tag match was a car crash.

The Ironman match finished(well, petered out) and I saw there was more time left, and I honestly couldn't remember for a bit what was left...Oh yeah, isn't there a title match? Was there even some kind of feud between KO and Reigns? Does the US Title exist any more? Could Roman Reigns lift Thor's Hammer?

Back
Top Bottom