The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
I watched Smackdown. It was really, really good. Probably the best show since the brand split.

I don't know who I love more- Becky Lynch or Renee Young!

The Miz was awesome all through, and also I continue to be impressed with the way they are booking Baron Corbin, and with one show they managed to not just save Apollo Crews' character, but make me interested top see what he does next.

They do seem to have a problem on SD though, and that is AJ Styles...He is genuinely almost too good for everyone else

Last edited:
Soldato
If you don't want to see spoilers look away now!

Pete Dunne
Trent Seven
Dave Mastiff
Grado
Sha Samuels
Jonny Moss
Kenny Williams
Sam Bailey
CJ Banks
Danny Hope
Mark & Joe Coffey
Rampage Brown
Ashton Smith
El Ligero
Zack Gibson
Viper
Alexis Rose

:D

Soldato
Nah think they will already be training so she is at mania. Too much of a moneymaker for her not to be on the card. I also predict Joe to the main Roster at rumble. I just had a thought tho. Rumble winner gets a title shot but which one Raw or Smackdown? What if someone from the opposite show wins? I would love to see Joe win and the club forms with him, styles and Anderson/Gallows Joe gets Universal and AJ gets the world! :D

Soldato
Rumble predictions anyone?

I would really like it if the winner was a real surprise...I'm tipping Sami Zayn as an outsider. Faces KO, who retains, at mania.
I know it won't happen, but I'd like it!

Caporegime
RIP Jimmy ‘Superfly’ Snuka :(

One of the greats. Was the wrestler who inspired Mick Foley and his high risk leaps. He really was a pioneer of the high flyers. Brought the steel cage match to the forefront and tbh, set the tone for the ladder matches etc that we have today.

One of the rare wrestlers who start out as heels, but thrill the crowd so much they automatically become a face. Had a great theme tune as well. Proper 80's hero stuff. RIP Jimmy. Will always be interested to know exactly what happened to his girlfriend though. The evidence was strong for manslaughter.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Lot of mixed opinions about Snuka online, no coincidence that his daughter was kept off wwe tv since the Nancy Argentino case was being re-investigated. Sad picture she posted on her instagram of her holding his hand. =/

Back
Top Bottom