The Book of Boba Fett - Star Wars Series (Disney)

Soldato
Generally enjoyed the episode, except for ship builder woman who was giving lines like she was in panto?! "What an entrance. Look who it is everyone!" Maybe it was more, 70's US comedy type delivery. She would give a line and it was like you would expect cheap canned laughter after it... Wanda vision ep 1 style...

THIS! I noticed that at the time - i must have blocked it out. Total cringe.

Man of Honour
I think that is intentional - she is supposed to be a bit whacky, spent too much time on her own with her pets kind of thing.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Seems odd because
the other bounty hunter types already have their helmets off in episodes, then he is banished from the creed mandalorians after the fight with Paz as he took off his helmet. So I guess he's off to the planet to redeem or maybe the story will make the next bit up?
100% that's where he's going.

To the waters under the mines of Mandalore!

Man of Honour
Better than the previous 4 episodes combined, x2.

Sad to think that we might have to go back to Boba Fett.

x5 at least. Nostalgia overload. Love that starfighter. So great seeing the X-wings alongside.

The whole episode reminds me how perfect the mandalorian is and how average the rest of this season has been.

Soldato
I wish the cringe would stop. This series could be so good without all the forced cheese.

Latest episode was far too Mandalorian-focused. And my final request - let's not made the mods look any more Power Rangers than they have so far...

Soldato
I’m assuming Mando/Din is going to be in the following episodes a lot so they needed to do a catch up to introduce him in to this series. But it was just a Mandolorian episode in the middle of the Boba series, it was weird.

Caporegime
Hot rumours for a loved star wars character to show up soon....
Weird if it's true, wonder how they will play it out if true.

I like how his naboo fighter has a potential little grogu seat in the back :p where the droid would go.
Nice to get a starwars fix... Even if it's a bit hammy and cheesy.

Soldato
I believe that the Armourer and the other guy (Descendent of Pre Vizsla) are members of the Death Watch Mandalorians from Clone Wars/Rebels that are pretty much a cult/warrior cast. In her little speech about how she survived the purge she said that they were on a nearby moon that wasnt purged. IIRC thats where the Death Watch were based in The Clone Wars...

Strange thing is that her helmet has the little horns on which could also possibly suggest that she was once part of the Mandalorians that followed Darth Maul.

Permabanned
Confused with spoiler tags, are we bothering?

Decent episode, cos Fett wasn't in it. :cry: Making me look forward to Mando S3 but also BOB because Mando is in it and will be kicking ass.

Is the dark sabre lore revealed in the episode canon?

Soldato
Confused with spoiler tags, are we bothering?

Decent episode, cos Fett wasn't in it. :cry: Making me look forward to Mando S3 but also BOB because Mando is in it and will be kicking ass.

Is the dark sabre lore revealed in the episode canon?

I didn’t sit there and fact check it as I watched it but nothing stood out as incorrect.

Obviously the destruction of Mandalor because it was gifted, not won, is just their cult/prophecy. But the rest; it was created by a jedi mandalorin, that whoever wins it has the right to rule Mandalor and it was gifted to Bo-Katan etc. is canon.

Back
Top Bottom