The Callisto Protocol (2022) (from the creator of Dead Space)

Caporegime
I'm hoping this could be a hybrid of Alien Isolation and Dead Space. Highly anticipated!

Watch the cinematic trailer reveal of The Callisto Protocol, a new story-driven, single-player survival horror game from the creators of Dead Space. Coming 2022 to PC and Consoles.

About Striking Distance Studios: Based in San Ramon, CA, in the San Francisco Bay Area, Striking Distance Studios is a AAA development studio committed to crafting thought-provoking immersive experiences, driven by a passion for quality and excellence. Striking Distance is helmed by Glen Schofield, the creator of Dead Space and founder of Sledgehammer Games. The Callisto Protocol is the first game from Striking Distance Studios, a 150-person team of industry veterans. For more information about Striking Distance Studios, please visit www.StrikingDistanceStudios.com or follow the company on Twitter @SD_Studios.

Soldato
And This is released TODAY! Just received my copy. Will be over xmas when i play this, GOW Ragnarok and The Quarry along with some other stuff but think this and GOW are the ones i am mostly looking forward to! :D

Soldato
I have specifically not watched any reviews or vignettes etc. I want the pure experience. Might be £45 of trash but i love the concept and look as well as who it was made buy so fingers crossed.

Soldato
Not watched anything either. Going in blind apart from the first reveal. Delivery is between 2-4pm today. Not long to go!
Same! I won’t get time to play for a few days though. I’ve read some reviews which aren’t massively positive, but I’ll form my own opinion. :)

Soldato
I am just hoping for a space version of The Evil Within. That didnt get great reviews at the time but i loved those games. As long as its got a decent story, there is some great suspense, tension and gory horror and its not a buggy mess and looks decent i will be happy!

Soldato
Done about 2 hours of this and yeah its pretty crap tbh.

Shame as had high hopes for this but there you go. No wonder the reviews were held back until release day.

Soldato
Done about 2 hours of this and yeah its pretty crap tbh.

Shame as had high hopes for this but there you go. No wonder the reviews were held back until release day.

Hearing a lot of this, think I'll return mine.

Always got to wonder about review embargos dropping on day of release.

Anyone want the free skin I got on pre-order?

Associate
Glad I waited for comments here and review feedback before buying, definitely a sale game by the sounds of it.

Never really saw the point of pre-ordering, an SP game with dreary day 1 content.

Last edited:
Associate
Got a refund from Sony, after seeing the reviews I realised the money would be better spent on a game next year. How disappointing, I assumed it for be a solid game on console but PC issues aside it seems alittle lacking compared to the obvious prior series. Skillup review cemented me.

Soldato
Not sure what @MOOGLEYS is playing but it’s great fun so far. He hates everything anyway lol

It’s like Dead Space meets Condemned if anyone remembers that old Sega melee game in the 360 I think it was. Pretty brutal.

Sound and visuals both top notch.

Not bothered about reviews it’s something I knew I would like.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure what @MOOGLEYS is playing but it’s great fun so far. He hates everything anyway lol

It’s like Dead Space meets Condemned if anyone remembers that old Sega melee game in the 360 I think it was. Pretty brutal.

Sound and visuals both top notch.

Not bothered about reviews it’s something I knew I would like.
Condemned was literally my first 360 launch day title and scared the hell out of me for days on end!

Back
Top Bottom