The Crew 2

Soldato
So not as good as 1 so far and rehashed? I remember you were a big fan of the first one and I also thought it was an underrated game for what it tried to do.

And don't tell me they've pulled some social media b******s style... Are they trying to imitate what's left of NFS?:/

I mean, technically it probably is better - the engine is improved, it looks really slick and nice and runs like a dream, and it plays well with controller (I plan to try out wheel later).
I do wish they would have kept a proper story but make it better though. Not excise it completely and replace it with the social media "get followers!" nonsense.
My main issue is that yeah, from what I played it seemed like it could be an expansion to Crew 1 with another graphical overhaul. Particularly since I just do not care about the biggest addition (planes and boats).

Associate
I had a quick play earlier and it wasn't too bad. I've played very little of the first game but this seems alright. I guess I'll see if I can play a little more!

I managed to get a invite code from Reddit, there is a key sharing thread there.

Associate
Been there, done that, Uplay customer services are usually pretty good, not sure about Sunday's though.

I'll fire a friend request to willhub ready for when you get sorted, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom