The Crew 2

Soldato
Why do you like crew 1 over crew 2 ?
It has lot more interesting campaign, progression, lot more events and skills, landmarks, it encourages exploration more, multiplayer was better, there was no "social media" "follower" nonsense..
This review, written by a guy who loved Crew 1, is pretty spot on
http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2018/07/06/the-astonishing-cluelessness-of-the-crew-2/

Basically what I wanted from Crew 2:

- new map, europe, japan, singapore..anything
- better physics and driving plus collision model
- better, less cringey story
- less, or NO, rubberbanding

Instead I got boats and planes that I could not care less about and worse everything else.

Soldato
I couldn't get into this game at all, but then I hated NFS Payback and I love that now!

I would still recommend Forza 3 Horizon over them both 100%, and like Willhub Forza 4 can't come quick enough !

Associate
My friend bought this for me on a whim, and we've thoroughly enjoyed it so far! We spent the best part of an hour cruising from Miami to Washington, which was a blast!

The photo mode is pretty comprehensive:

sgaFKEf.jpg

iMkTXtk.jpg

xt1NnQl.png

IdaKhP3.jpg

I couldn't get into this game at all, but then I hated NFS Payback and I love that now!

I would still recommend Forza 3 Horizon over them both 100%, and like Willhub Forza 4 can't come quick enough !

My friend and I both played Forza Horizon 3 pretty extensively, however the map quickly grew tiresome. I was saddened to hear that Forza Horizon 4's map will be about the same size!

Last edited:
Associate
Extensively played the first , rather enjoyed it , although the random spawning of your own cars took me out of the emmersion , being able to transformer style into another car does nothing for me but drive the same point home , played the closed beta , and all it did for me was confirm I don’t want the game and Forza horizon 4 was the one to wait for . The crew took a good idea and stuck a 5 year olds mind spin on it . No thanks

Soldato
OP
*NOTE*

I have removed "Closed Beta" from the title, and left the main game now we have access to it.

That moose shot is amazing, here's my plane flying high.

0BVdxCu.jpg

Soldato
I went and bought The Crew 2, I'm trying to get into it more and feel more interested now than the first one, the extra eye candy is helping. used my 25 quid amazon voucher towards it, got an XBOX One wireless controller and a 4TB USB 3 external HDD too.

Associate
CL3zv96PkRz_5POCW7AoZum902rRVH6Dv8VYDB4JD5g.jpg

Took this for a photo op!

Back
Top Bottom