The Crow

Soldato
YT comments are as you’d expect. :D

IMG-3080.jpg

Also described as “John Wick with superpowers”.

Last edited:
Soldato
I dont get it, is it that the "crow" can be anyone?...Like, it isn't maybe a one off story, they could have made a newer story with the same supernatural element?
Setting it up to a direct comparison and seeing the trailer means Im just going to watch the original on the weekend lol.
Also is anyone else sick of over the top cgi blood splatter, can we not get block packs and body squibs back?

Associate
When it comes to the movies the classic/original ones are always hard to beat, i guess it could be due to the limited of technology out then, they put in more effort, the crow is definately the once i would recommend always than any remake of it. R!P brandon

Soldato
If it hadn't been made as "Eric Draven" then it maybe, just maybe might have stood a slight chance of getting an "OK" from the fans, but instead what they've given people just misses the mark every which way it could. I saw Jeremy Jahns review of the trailer which, I think accurately, described this new look/feel as making the Character look like some the OG Draven would have been beating up instead of being the lead.

I liked the OG version and don't see anything in particular in the trailer that intrigues me enough to spend money to watch it so I'll give it a miss.

Last edited:
Soldato
I dont get it, is it that the "crow" can be anyone?...Like, it isn't maybe a one off story, they could have made a newer story with the same supernatural element?
Setting it up to a direct comparison and seeing the trailer means Im just going to watch the original on the weekend lol.
Also is anyone else sick of over the top cgi blood splatter, can we not get block packs and body squibs back?
everyone makes this mistake. Eric isn't the crow, it's not a superhero persona. the bird is the crow. the title refers to the legend of the bird carrying souls back and forth from the land of the dead. the crow can bring back anyone if their soul is restless.

Reactions: jcr
Back
Top Bottom