Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Soldato
Congrats

I added a few people to the server group on there to raise profile and maybe we can get games going more often or especially with full lobbies

pxAUPj1.png

I hope to play a bit more with the guys from here. I get some games with sabre every now and again. I'll try and get my discord working, but ATM on Linux it's giving me awful buzzing so having to use in-game chat.

Associate
Starting to play more of this again since the major - if anyone fancies some games feel free to add/ invite me if I already have you on steam, I'm GN2 :)

Soldato
Just finished a game on CS GO after a long break..

I seem to have been put on a foreign server :rolleyes:

But everything was ok with my PC / game, apart from the actual net..:confused:

My ping was good, and everyone else seemed laggy and the voice comms were intermittent..

Is there anything I can look at to optimise my internet connection, its the first time playing on my new fibre net, but with the specs im sure it cant be on my end..?

Soldato
we did join a retake server, non valve run. Fixed now

Can people upvote and/or retweet this guy. Still not sure Valve even knows the system is messed up, they need to put a decay factor on it:
Please can you upvote this, 1 single caster pointed out its completely screwed up - https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/ba5628/vince_on_trust_factor_issues/

Anyone from ocuk can join a discord server with 1 or 2 lobbies in it for csgo, I put the link on the spreadsheet see OP. Just say Im ocuk when you join
diFFrYA.jpg.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom