The Diddler

But for real the Diddy stuff is going to explode when the court trials start

Many record execs have resigned from his labels and business partners, and many celebs who've dealt with Diddy in the past have lawyered up. The FBI has already stated they will pull anyone into court who was at these events - if you're a celeb and you were at a Diddy party on the night he did some freaky stuff to Justin Bieber, you can expect to get a call from the FBI real soon to see what you know. And ain't no hiding cause Diddy had cameras everywhere recording everything at his parties and now the FBI has them

I expect the live TV trials to be bigger than anything from OJ, Eipstein, Amber Heard, Michael Jackson etc

Last edited:
The FBI has already stated they will remove any files that involve those that are well known politicians, unless it aids the election- if you're a celeb and you were at a Diddy party on the night he did some freaky stuff to Justin Bieber, you can expect to get a call from the FBI real soon to see what you know. And ain't no hiding cause Diddy had cameras everywhere recording everything at his parties and now the FBI has them

LMFTFY in Bold

Last edited:
I’ll be sure to add a smiley to my post next time.

;)
Nothing personal of course, you kn ow what this place is like :p

Release Diddy's little black book!

This has a lot of parallels with Epstein.
+
Well, the Epstein stuff had to all be brushed away because too many powerful people involved.
This one is a good distraction, to make people forget.

Thing is that this case has just as much gravity as the Epstein one to be fair and very similar characteristics, both guys were essentially billionaires who thought they were untouchable , it's just Epstein had private jets and an island where he did all the iddling whereas Diddler did it all on mainland and stupidly involved a whole plethora of people who were easily rattled by the FBI eventually hence nobody else being named apart from him so obviously have taken plea deals to testify given Diddy recorded everything and everyone essentially handing over his own evidence on a plate.

Would be surprising if Diddy makes it past the next 2 months alive in jail given the supposed powers of the guests had had take part in these parties doing who knows what and then got them on video doing it.

A shame nobody else gets brought down though, even Ghislaine has managed to keep quiet and let their "clients" get away with whatever noncense they did
She’s either got dirt on the powerful with some remote “release if I die of anything but old age” mechanism or she knows nothing of any consequence. Otherwise, she’d be dead by now.

Reactions: mrk
Unsure how that comes down to pettiness.
He's been taking aim at scumbags for year, a majority of it has come out to be justified.

In general 50 Cent is very petty. It's not a complaint, it's hilarious to watch and he is like a dog with a bone once someone wrongs him.

I was a HUGE Puff Daddy fan growing up and I think he is/was one of the best hip hop producers for a long time but all the stories about him over the last decade or so really shows you that as an individual, he was clearly a wrong 'un.

There's a reason, other than thinking he had a hit placed on him, 2Pac went so hard after PD in Hit Em Up and Against All Odds.

Back
Top Bottom