The Diddler

Due to?
Oh right, his son just constantly wanting money but no relationship...
He's got time to hang out with the sons of people he hates lol

He took the son of rick ross to go hang out with floyd mayweather.

I guess thats from before 50 started beefing with floyd about his reading ability

check diddy at 1:17 he walks in, sees 50 and turns around lol

Makes you wonder if the ultimate troll was introducing the son of rick ross to diddy.....

Last edited:
He's funny but he's probably someone you have to be really careful around.

His owns sons pretty much dead to him, he said he wouldn't care if he got hit by a bus lol....
The idiot kept hanging out with 50cents enemies, including the son of a gangster who literally put a 50k hit out on 50cent

also an interesting fact, the guy who shot 50cent 9 times

Way back in 1997 before 50 really blew up he had his entourage jack a guys chain live on stage infront of 80,000 people.
there's video of one of the guys giving 50 the chain.

He also stole a chain from ja rule and then wore it in the music video "lifes on the line" which is a ja rule diss track.

he's pretty crazy

also speaking of chains, 50 was crazy enough to do a Concert in Angola, Africa.

one of the fans jumped on stage and stole his chain, 50 jumped into the audience trying to chase the guy.
It was a concert with barely any security too

He's definitely a bit sketchy but does seem to be a quite funny guy, i remember when he did this years back... wouldn't see many mainstream rappers doing this (at least not back in the day)

He's got time to hang out with the sons of people he hates lol
I wouldn't hang out with my son if he chose not to call me or spend time with me and only using me to bail him out of trouble and money.

50 got morals, you dont agree with them, does not mean he's a crap human as a result. In the context of this topic, 50 may as well be Jesus.

All of your replies about 50 come across like you have no time for the guy, fair enough, but you are arguing about him in the context of a thread about a serious piece of doggy doo doo.

Last edited:
I love 50, but no doubt he's ruthless and likely a really horrible person before he got rich.

by 15 he was selling 2 bricks a day according to an interview he gave.
by 18 he was driving a brand new mercedes with bullet proof windows. (verified by multiple people)

He probably beat up a lot of people including other dealers to get where he is now.

A person like that was probably a nasty bully, lets face it.

he might come across as a nice guy who likes a laugh, but in reality theres probably very few people who actually know him as that guy.

I'm sure hes extremely intelligent, when he started rapping because he couldn't be a drug dealer all his life, he basically faked it to make it..

He was extremely lucky that some basket ball player or some such, mistook his car for someone elses, and then I think he got connections to someone with a music recording studio through that.

He basically already looked like a millionaire rapper before he started doing it.

Last edited:
likely a really horrible person before he got rich.
he might come across as a nice guy who likes a laugh, but in reality theres probably very few people who actually know him as that guy.
Product of the environment he was bought up within and the situation.
Get rich or die trying to get out the hood.

Anyway, does the P stand for Prison? Prison Diddy, its coming to get you.

Every year or so Society has to concut a campaign to falsely bring down another Successful Black Man. It started with Jackson, Cosby, Woods, R Kelly etc....and now it's P Diddy.

Yes, he may have displayed a poor attitude to women, but this is P Diddy, P DIDDY!!!

I bet you think Jimmy Saville was just a kind-hearted old man too, right?

Every year or so Society has to concut a campaign to falsely bring down another Successful Black Man. It started with Jackson, Cosby, Woods, R Kelly etc....and now it's P Diddy.

Yes, he may have displayed a poor attitude to women, but this is P Diddy, P DIDDY!!!

t62ePba.gif

And he deserves a bullet, very much like how he is responsible for a number of bullets that others have taken.

Trying to be an edge-lord?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom