The Division 2 - March 2019

bJN

bJN

Soldato
I am in a settlement and at the bottom of the screen left hand side it says 'Check out the new battery storage,' what the heck is that when it is at home?
At the Theatre settlement? Go to the rooftop and in the corner near some solar panels, it's just a "come and look" but doesn't do anything.

Soldato
I’ve been looking for a looter shooter to get into. I’ve tried destiny 2 and anthem, neither or which have grabbed me yet. I got division 2 with a Corsair AIO and 30 mins play tells me I’m probably going to like it much better than the others.

I’m looking forward to putting some more time in, but a son with chickenpox has taken me away from the computer.

Soldato
I’ve been looking for a looter shooter to get into. I’ve tried destiny 2 and anthem, neither or which have grabbed me yet. I got division 2 with a Corsair AIO and 30 mins play tells me I’m probably going to like it much better than the others.

I’m looking forward to putting some more time in, but a son with chickenpox has taken me away from the computer.

I got it as part of the AMD rewards bundle and probably wouldn't have even though about getting it otherwise, bsolutely loving it, the best fun I've had with any game in a long time.

Associate
Only level 12 but really enjoying this, seems like lots of depth and even after playing the first one I still haven’t a clue what I’m doing with lots of things haha.

Associate
Right, nearly finished downloading and looking forward to playing a bit this evening. What top tips would you guys give a complete n00b?

Ta.

probably the most useful thing i've picked up is to keep glancing at your minimap during combat - top left of the screen. It's sometimes difficult to see where an enemy is but the minimap will give you a pretty good idea. Enemy AI is good and they will rush you from all sides.

oh, and the turret is very useful if you're playing solo.

other than that, enjoy it, you're in for a treat :)

Associate
2j29sm8.jpg
:D

Soldato
I decided to come off of the fence and get the game last night. Only level 4 but had fun playing last night. I should be on this evening if anyone was playing and are near the start of the game

Associate
Only level 12 but really enjoying this, seems like lots of depth and even after playing the first one I still haven’t a clue what I’m doing with lots of things haha.

haha same..I had a couple of hundred hours in the Division 1 but I feel like a fish out of water a little. Although having said that..lots is familiar enough to get streight into it.
Currently Level 11 but enjoy the solo roaming with my trusty turret :)

Soldato
probably the most useful thing i've picked up is to keep glancing at your minimap during combat - top left of the screen. It's sometimes difficult to see where an enemy is but the minimap will give you a pretty good idea. Enemy AI is good and they will rush you from all sides.

oh, and the turret is very useful if you're playing solo.

other than that, enjoy it, you're in for a treat :)

This deffo helps a lot but sadly I have still had an enemy jump me from behind occasionally without a marker on the radar, so its not 100% but its one of the best tips I have seen given for the game.

Associate

Ugh, children can be so selfish. Fill him up with calpol and put some serious Div 2 hours in while he sleeps.

J/k :p hope he gets well soon.

Back
Top Bottom