The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
@chroniclard do you have the in game dof on? In td1 dof used to affect scope speed on sniper rifles and blur and its the same in td2. I ended up using a x8 scope for a while but in PVP i use a scope that doesn't zoom at all

Soldato
There is a tip for post game control points, it will possibly get patched as an exploit tho.

From reddit.

So do the control point at lowest alert level "without" calling for backup, do so until you defeat all the defenders.

Then do the stuff that raises the alert level whilst its in the neutral state.

When its up to the alert level you want e.g. 3 then go back and call for allies, and you will be straight at the defend the control point part of the takeover only having to deal with that part of the takeover at higher alert level.

Permabanned
remove the 12x scope or replace it with some other sites or scope, no more zoom or view resetting. Takes a little while to get used to but it's very good :)

and yeah, lmg is a favourite too :)

Ah that sounds like a better idea, will try once I get another sniper. :)

@chroniclard do you have the in game dof on? In td1 dof used to affect scope speed on sniper rifles and blur and its the same in td2. I ended up using a x8 scope for a while but in PVP i use a scope that doesn't zoom at all

Will have a look at that, ta. :)

Associate
I keep finding or getting keys but so far have only stumbled on one box that these keys opened, any advice on this guys?

look in underground areas and tunnels, there's one directly south of the white house close to where you start the game. There's usually a few of them down there (keys for each enemy faction) in what looks like a locker attached to the wall which you need to open.

edit, sorry, got that the wrong way around :p, it's the boxes you're after. Noticed a few dotted around missions (noticed a couple on the first main mission - washington hotel - both hyena boxes, one in a bathroom connected to the corridor before you climb the stair to the roof and another just before you climb over the wall to get to the roof. But Yeah, think i'll be googling the locations too.

Last edited:
Soldato
look in underground areas and tunnels, there's one directly south of the white house close to where you start the game. There's usually a few of them down there (keys for each enemy faction) in what looks like a locker attached to the wall which you need to open.
you mis read my post I have the keys it is the boxes they open I am having trouble finding.

Soldato
I was waiting on you and Nexus, it never happened lol

Ah man, was Camo not about? I spoke to him midday yesterday and said i probably wouldn't get on last night.

I actually did the SH the other morning - didn't think they were part of the storyline, thought they were some sort of side mission and it bumped me up a WT.

If i can jump back to normal tier, i'm happy to go through it again with you guys. I may get some time on later.

Soldato
Picked up a purple Classic M44 carbine and a decent weapon to boot.

Was having a hard time getting through a mission where you had to rest of the EMP transmitters so after my youth death I called for help but also changed my weapons to a shotgun and an assault rifle and pretty much sailed through just as my help arrived.lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom