The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
In a beta for a game like TD your only going to get a handful of the 1st few levels, iirc TD1 beta was only up to level 10, the point of these games is more the end game, so doubt you would get a good taste of what that would be like from beta tbh, but it might give you a general idea of the feel of the game, I heard they slowed it down a bit with needing to take cover for armour to refill, although that might just have been speculation.

Associate
Saw new footage today,somehow Xbox YT channel uploaded,DZ action mostly,sadly it was taken down quickly,but watched it once.I was surprised in a good way ;)
There will be lots of activities in DZ alone.
Starting to believe it will be cracking game,not just good one

Man of Honour
Saw new footage today,somehow Xbox YT channel uploaded,DZ action mostly,sadly it was taken down quickly,but watched it once.I was surprised in a good way ;)
There will be lots of activities in DZ alone.
Starting to believe it will be cracking game,not just good one

Seen a few really positive comments (elsewhere) from people who've played it but I'm not convinced from what little I've seen so far - they will have to knock it out the park on day one for me to buy - if it has all the bugs of TD1 all over again after the justification they used for moving focus to TD2 there is no way I'd spend any more money their way.

Man of Honour
Have been keeping up on the news for this, have they said what will happen with Division 1? Will that stay online or will they bring that to a close once Div2 is out?

Associate
Have been keeping up on the news for this, have they said what will happen with Division 1? Will that stay online or will they bring that to a close once Div2 is out?

As long as there are players servers for Div 1 will be ON.

@Rroff - i dont think it will be repeat of Div 1,there are no games without bugs,its simply impossible since games become sooo big,but i dont think it will be like Div 1 was on launch.Cant say more,but im not sorry for preordering it ;) Game will be awesome - totally rewamped DZ,if someone in group goes rogue,doesnt mean you become rogue,you will have time to decide,as there will be something like Sync Rogue Group or something,till sync gets to 100%..just one small thing which was asked a lot in Div 1.I saw much more,but im not spoiling.I think if Massive cuts bugs to minimum,Div 2 have chance to be one of the best games in 2019.
Oh,and finally we will get proper anti cheat this time ;)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
As long as there are players servers for Div 1 will be ON.

@Rroff - i dont think it will be repeat of Div 1,there are no games without bugs,its simply impossible since games become sooo big,but i dont think it will be like Div 1 was on launch.Cant say more,but im not sorry for preordering it ;) Game will be awesome - totally rewamped DZ,if someone in group goes rogue,doesnt mean you become rogue,you will have time to decide,as there will be something like Sync Rogue Group or something,till sync gets to 100%..just one small thing which was asked a lot in Div 1.I saw much more,but im not spoiling.I think if Massive cuts bugs to minimum,Div 2 have chance to be one of the best games in 2019.
Oh,and finally we will get proper anti cheat this time ;)

I don't expect games to not have bugs - I do expect relatively simple bugs, which have an impact on gameplay, to be dealt with in a post release polish pass at some point and I certainly don't have much tolerance for building additional features on top of mechanics that are known to be buggy without any attempt to either first fix the original bug or if that isn't possible mitigate the problem as much as possible.

Associate
Well,cant say whats gonna happen after launch,but so far im very pleased what i saw in videos and when i played Alpha.I have no fear about bugs tbh

Soldato
my only concern is movement, from videos it looks more like GRW which I hated so even though I have thousands of hours in TD1, I wont be buying till after release or after people are able to stream the beta so I can see what it looks like.

Soldato
Cant find the old division thread, installed this again tonight and within half an hour the game had frozen up my entire pc?
Seems others have reported this online as well, did anyone else have this issue? would deter me from buying version 2 if 1 is freezing up?

No other game i have does this, BF 1 & 5, Fortnite and others.

Back
Top Bottom