The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by 'buffs'?
There are or at least was, don't know what the new update has changed. Gear items that would add 20% or was it 15%.. damage to pulsed enemies.

So not too shabby, and the cooldown of pulse is'nt an issue, I can keep it up all night.
As it's confirmed other agents can see it, I shall keep it in my build :) I just really like it, and you miss it when it's gone.

Soldato
There are or at least was, don't know what the new update has changed. Gear items that would add 20% or was it 15%.. damage to pulsed enemies.

So not too shabby, and the cooldown of pulse is'nt an issue, I can keep it up all night.
As it's confirmed other agents can see it, I shall keep it in my build :) I just really like it, and you miss it when it's gone.
Thanks but do buffs just apply to the pulse thingy, I was looking for a more general explanation of the word 'buff,.

Soldato
Damn, that's one hell of an update! I've got to download it twice as well :( Thank you BT FTTP :D
Once installed on 1 PC copy over the install game directory to the other PC and should be fine.

I copy the game install directory to back it up and just move it back over if its ever needed

Associate
EMP emitted on death from Black Tusk’s Warhounds has been decreased in radius - Oh praise be. :D

Warhound Grenadier – Fires a volley of three grenades while stationary, then moves to a new position do it again. And again, and again, and again - :eek:
People might actually need heals now, looking forward to it.

Associate
Have Ubisoft sorted the Echo error messages yet?
Yep I logged in just fine, played for 3 hours without any problems.

The last time I played this was last May so a lot has changed. I wanted to play the DLC but I had a bunch of new missions on an island and a stronghold at a Zoo, these hust have been added after release, right?

Back
Top Bottom