The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
There is the AR build, also took it onto two Legendaries last night.

:eek:
That is one offensive set up! Never seen so much red. I must try and roll some gear attributes like that, away from the LMG and AR damage options like that. Thanks!

Soldato

May have to give this a try. Problem is im enjoying my LMG build and the effects it chucks on to mobs (using the pestilence exotic LMG) I am currently all red as well without skill or armour.

Where are you getting your gear from? running heroic\legendary difficulty?

Soldato
Was it the Normal Roosevelt or Invaded?

Sounds like Invaded as the hole can be nasty on Legendary with the grenadiers spamming the team back into the hole in the grass.

Yeah, Invaded.

How the **** did you manage to get so many God rolls? In 400hrs or so I haven't had a single God roll on a single item yet.

V F

V F

Soldato
Where are you getting your gear from? running heroic\legendary difficulty?

Yeah, Heroic with directives, between 75 - 125% and Legendary.

After I finished Warlords I jumped straight to Challenging/Heroic. It was rough at first for a while. I remember at one point I took on a Control Point 4 that had two medics. Couldn't kill them fast enough as the two of them were spread out reviving all the ones I killed.

I think my first Legendary I was invited to was in the high 100s for SHD. It was rough. Capitol. I remember it felt like playing against aimbots.

How the **** did you manage to get so many God rolls? In 400hrs or so I haven't had a single God roll on a single item yet.

It's not been easy. I'm about 535 hours in... There has been a lot of sweet drops on Legendary including mods. Some from caches and named caches. I'm still chasing a good backpack for general use and an Alraldi. The backpacks are the hardest I find.

My Sniper build is in a really good spot now. Two Nemesis builds hits between 54 to 58 Million per headshot with Head Hunter. The highest I've seen someone's Nemesis build hit so far was 74 million.

Soldato
Yeah, Heroic with directives, between 75 - 125% and Legendary.

After I finished Warlords I jumped straight to Challenging/Heroic. It was rough at first for a while. I remember at one point I took on a Control Point 4 that had two medics. Couldn't kill them fast enough as the two of them were spread out reviving all the ones I killed.

I think my first Legendary I was invited to was in the high 100s for SHD. It was rough. Capitol. I remember it felt like playing against aimbots..

I have started running Heroic instead of challenging for missions now with randoms. Got to stay in cover or you could quite easily be dead! lol

had to come off due to message stating the servers are going to be shutting down

Associate
@V F Do you just run missions with increased drop rates for the brand\item your after?
Yeah you have to run targeted loot or you'll need to get very lucky to get said item your looking for. Even though it might mean running the same mission 10 times over or maybe more, its all about the grind.

Last night ran DUA Legendary with 3 randoms who were from the same clan. 2 of them were really nice players but 1... Jheez he thought he was Rambo. I ran a healer/skill support build. He was constantly eating my chem launcher heals and i was always getting close to being on cooldown all the time. I had a "quiet" word and asked to be a little more cautious but he did not change so i started to heal him less. I lost count of how many times he died in the end...

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah you have to run targeted loot or you'll need to get very lucky to get said item your looking for. Even though it might mean running the same mission 10 times over or maybe more, its all about the grind.

Last night ran DUA Legendary with 3 randoms who were from the same clan. 2 of them were really nice players but 1... Jheez he thought he was Rambo. I ran a healer/skill support build. He was constantly eating my chem launcher heals and i was always getting close to being on cooldown all the time. I had a "quiet" word and asked to be a little more cautious but he did not change so i started to heal him less. I lost count of how many times he died in the end...
I have seen random players like this, drives me mad.

I dont mind running missions over and over just a pain when they change every 24 hours but guess it then gets you to do another mission instead of the same one repeatedly.

I either run one for the targeted item or if there is multiple items from the same brand ill try and run the mission that drops the brand sets instead.

V F

V F

Soldato
@V F Do you just run missions with increased drop rates for the brand\item your after?

Yeah, targeted loot but it's still rng luck. I remember one night I was chasing Lady Death in New York open world targeted loot area for 6 hours straight. Not a thing. Then several days later smg was targeted loot in Manning Zoo and it dropped on the second run.

Even rerolling exotics is hard. Look at the luck in that. .1 from god roll. 3 rolled attempts from 4 exotic parts available at the time.
Tom_Clancys_The_Division_2_Screenshot_2020.08.14_-_03.34.42.42.png

End of July I was rerolling Nemesis and was 1% from god roll. It took 4 attempts with 6 parts available.
Tom_Clancys_The_Division_2_Screenshot_2020.07.30_-_01.18.38.89.png

Last edited:
Associate
Just tried Roosevelt Island on legendary and for the first time, got to the final battle.

All seemed to be fine until Ubisoft servers had a fit and killed the game.

Just tried running again and get matched with players 500+ experience but had no idea how to be useful. Everyone was doing their own thing and dying every 20 seconds.

I hate this game.

Soldato
Just tried Roosevelt Island on legendary and for the first time, got to the final battle.

All seemed to be fine until Ubisoft servers had a fit and killed the game.

Just tried running again and get matched with players 500+ experience but had no idea how to be useful. Everyone was doing their own thing and dying every 20 seconds.

I hate this game.
I just did Capital Hill on Legendary for the first time as well with randoms

finished on 1320m damage

managed to complete the mission after wiping once on the boss.

had to come up with a plan as you die so quickly and stuck with it to complete. got nothing worth keeping though!

Associate
The loot is pretty awful, everything I see is rainbowed and has poor stats.

Looking forward to skyscraper though! Hope it's not a one dimensional piece of rubbish...

Soldato

Looking forward to skyscraper though! Hope it's not a one dimensional piece of rubbish...

Im hoping its not a paid for option.

A mate messaged me about this the other day and said something about who gets access etc

About the loot drop, it is quite poor, even og legendary the stats are either quite low or utter rubbish and considering you need to take more time in it I would have thought it would be a bit better but binned it all or extracted stats from it.

V F

V F

Soldato
I just did Capital Hill on Legendary for the first time as well with randoms

finished on 1320m damage

managed to complete the mission after wiping once on the boss.

had to come up with a plan as you die so quickly and stuck with it to complete. got nothing worth keeping though!

Did you jump into the little hut to the left of the gate?

Soldato
Did you jump into the little hut to the left of the gate?
we stayed on the other side of the stairs (just before you open the gates) while 1 guy that didn't speak English or ignored us went in the hut. we focused our fire from the far side of the steps using it as cover as well and to the right where they can also jump down from.

first time we wiped but second attempt we did it.

a lot of people don't seem to shoot the ammo chain on the mini gun guys to stop them from firing at you and just go for the armour. I see this all the time when playing with randoms.

Last edited:
Associate
Really enjoying Division 2, have just finished the New York expansion.

One super frustrating thing is that the game will randomly crash to the desktop, sometimes frozen in a window and sometimes just crashes completely. It’s the only game that does this, so no obvious issue with my system. I’ve tried different drivers, disabling all overlays, turned off DX12, full screen and borderless. Nothing seems to fix it. Any ideas?

Running a 5700XT.

Associate

One super frustrating thing is that the game will randomly crash to the desktop, sometimes frozen in a window and sometimes just crashes completely. It’s the only game that does this, so no obvious issue with my system. I’ve tried different drivers, disabling all overlays, turned off DX12, full screen and borderless. Nothing seems to fix it. Any ideas?

Running a 5700XT.
Mine used to crash like yours and like you no other games crashed at all so doing a bit of trial and error i managed to get it stable by lowering my 9700K clocks to 4.7 and undervolting my 5700XT. Runs stable now.

Soldato

Running a 5700XT.
Do you have any overclocks? if so try removing them and running at stock to see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom