The Division 2 - March 2019

V F

V F

Soldato
God, this breaking weakpoints for the league thing is getting tiring now. Only need about 50 more to grab the exotic lootbox, but the bloody backpack trophy can **** right off.

I was running the Tactical MK 16 for that. It was shredding weak points like crazy for that challenge that I never realised I had completed it until I finished the time trials with @ED209.

Soldato
Finished the league tonight and finally finished the weakpoints, took what seemed like forever and had to be careful but all done at last!

I was running the Tactical MK 16 for that. It was shredding weak points like crazy for that challenge that I never realised I had completed it until I finished the time trials with @ED209.
Had a good run that evening of doing league stuff, was mealting most things without an issue!.

still grinding for items for the build but getting good rolled stuff is a pain.

was doing heroic runs and getting reds but really low end stats so unless!

Associate
I don't even bother with loot now, I have inventories filled on multiple characters as well as the stash, and 20 cache things to open.

The inv management is probably what puts me off-putting more hours into the game.

V F

V F

Soldato
I don't even bother with loot now, I have inventories filled on multiple characters as well as the stash, and 20 cache things to open.

The inv management is probably what puts me off-putting more hours into the game.

Is that all god rolled items?

V F

V F

Soldato
The worst part is selling the god rolled items for space.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/i4a9s5/so_you_say_you_need_more_stash_space/

That is where I am. Even the god rolls I've not used are going or have been sold as my recal library is nearly all maxed out. Only some talents left on guns and 0.x% left on some minor items on guns.

• Make. Hard. Decisions.
    • If it's not better than what you have, trash.

• If it doesn't have any maxed rolls, trash. This game is about farming. Go farm something better.

• If you've had it for two weeks or more without doing anything with it, trash.
  • STOP SAYING "MAYBE". SAY "YES" OR SAY "NO".
    • "Maybe I'll use this someday" is the real problem here, not the stash limits. I beg you, don't let your fanciful thinking get in the way of a stable smoothly performing game!

• "Maybe this would work better!" Okay, then recalibrate it, get it into a build, take it to the range or into a mission, and try it! If it's not better, TREEEAAASSH IT IMMEDIATELY

Soldato
The worst part is selling the god rolled items for space.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/i4a9s5/so_you_say_you_need_more_stash_space/

That is where I am. Even the god rolls I've not used are going or have been sold as my recal library is nearly all maxed out. Only some talents left on guns and 0.x% left on some minor items on guns.
I always keep everything "incase" its needed but to be honest I do need to go through my gear and trash or sell everything thats not needed or used.

stuff has been sitting in there for months!

hardly get any god rolls and the maxed stuff I do get is nothing im going to use.

never know what to do with mods for abilities and mods for items as there is soo many of them and take up so much room!

started the new event last night and nearly done with day 1.

anyone found anything decent from the vendors after the reset?

Soldato
So now we get Transmog for our items. https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2261521-Gear-Transmogrification-Breakdown

It may be fun to mess around with, but I'd really rather they fixed the stupid **** that is still present rather than adding superfluous crap. Stuff like the fact that earlier I was doing the head shots thing with a Mantis and at times it was taking 2 or 3 head shots to drop an enemy with no helmet, but one of therm dropped all my armour and 99% of my health with a single pistol shot at sniper rifle range. So a grunt can take multiple shots to the head but I, a heavily armoured agent, is basically downed in a single pistol shot from that range.

Man of Honour

V F

V F

Soldato
Have they changed the graphics since the new patch? On My old monitor this game looked absolutely superb but on my new one, it's all washed out and grey. Looks horrendous. All other games are fine, just Td2. :(

Do you have Neutral Lighting on? Or Natural whatever it's called. The default lighting makes it quite saturated I find but Neutral makes it look quite real but night time looks amazing. Some scenes can get very dark. Space Administration HQ when it was Invaded, looked amazing fighting in the dark.

Soldato
Do you have Neutral Lighting on? Or Natural whatever it's called. The default lighting makes it quite saturated I find but Neutral makes it look quite real but night time looks amazing. Some scenes can get very dark. Space Administration HQ when it was Invaded, looked amazing fighting in the dark.

I do have neutral lighting on but with or without, game looks trash. I've played alien isolation, FC5, WoW, Batman Arkham Knight and a few others and they look amazing on my 35" Asus...except Td2. It was a fresh install.

Caporegime
You aren't the only one snips.

I have been going back to this every now and then and always find the graphics/colours just look wrong. Not so bad with HDR on the oled though.

Soldato
You aren't the only one snips.

I have been going back to this every now and then and always find the graphics/colours just look wrong. Not so bad with HDR on the oled though.

oh that's interesting. I don't recall enabling HDR but the monitor I have has a poor HDR rating, which is fine as I don't care for it, but that might be worth looking at.

Soldato
oh that's interesting. I don't recall enabling HDR but the monitor I have has a poor HDR rating, which is fine as I don't care for it, but that might be worth looking at.
Its not the monitor there is something wrong with HDR in Division 2 that goes all washed out and horrible. Make sure HDR is turned off. There doesn't seem to be a fix for the terrible HDR in Division apart from to just switch it off.

Back
Top Bottom