The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've picked up quite a few nice onces from DZ06 bosses. Looted a Mp5 the other day with Brutal, deadly and "the one that auto fills your mag occasionally". Yellow caches are also a good source.

I find is hard t solo the DZ since the last patch. was running out of ammo and not lasting very long against mobs in the 201+ bracket so gave up unless in a group.

finally done FL on challenging last night for the first time as I normally stick to hard

yes buy rank 75 blueprints and farm the higher DZ levels. Or wait for the 229 weapons next week.

Bah, I am only rank 55 :( not another 20 levels to go!

Last edited:
I find is hard t solo the DZ since the last patch. was running out of ammo and not lasting very long against mobs in the 201+ bracket so gave up unless in a group.

finally done FL on challenging last night for the first time as I normally stick to hard

If you're on this evening, I'll show you the best way to solo dz6. Can only use in game chat, but it's easy enough still. Might die once or twice but you'll get sorted in no time.

If you have a couple of Lone Star items, equip them and then restock your ammo. Should get you 1000+ SMG rounds. And, don't forget to revert to your original gear. :D

If you have a couple of Lone Star items, equip them and then restock your ammo. Should get you 1000+ SMG rounds. And, don't forget to revert to your original gear. :D

Pair this with the police backpack if you have Season Pass/Gold edition and you can get nearly 2k SMG rounds and about 1750 AR rounds.

Best ammo set up is:

Police backpack
Vest with + ammo, + ammo mod on vest
Lone star pads/mask/holster with + ammo mod
Lone star pads/mask/holster with + ammo mod

:D

got another nice custom M44 with deadly,destructive,brutal (from DZ)
would have shared since i have 5 nice snipers already,but nobody was around (was alone in DZ since 10 last night)

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4ayt69/gun_stats_explained_stability_horizontal/

If you can keep the reticule on target with your mouse movements then stability isn't necessary, whereas accuracy actually reduces the spread on your shots. Stability is needed for ARs, but I haven't found it that useful for SMGs.

Hip fire comes in really handy at close quarters, especially PVP.

Also the 11.1k damage is a function of your firearms score rather than accuracy/stability :)

I'll give it a go with more accuracy on it. Need mods! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom