The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to earn 60k DZ funds tonight, anyone want to form a DZ farming group ? :D

Yes please! I'd prefer to go all over the map, there's too few things in 6 alone.

What for?

sold two of my best guns last night by accident, bloody gutted :( Fingers crossed for some better ones in 1.3

That's terrible man!! Yeah the 1.3 weapons look epic! Hoping the PP-19 will be good because you can't put an underbarrel on it so you'll miss out in some things, sadly.

Last edited:
Yes please! I'd prefer to go all over the map, there's too few things in 6 alone.

What for?

That's terrible man!! Yeah the 1.3 weapons look epic! Hoping the PP-19 will be good because you can't put an underbarrel on it so you'll miss out in some things, sadly.

I just want stuff to sell and deconstruct. So start in DZ1, work up hitting bosses, extractions, saferooms, till dz6. Restock and go back down. :) Best way to get a mix of everything and supply drops.

What time you back on?

"DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DLC AND UPDATE 1.3

With Underground coming, an important question we get of course is which parts are free and which are paid. Let’s break it down.

Content that will be exclusive to DLC owners includes the Underground feature, the new Dragon’s Nest Incursion and 4 DLC exclusive Gear Sets.

Free content that is coming with 1.3 – which is coming to everyone on the same date - is everything else that is part of the update: bug fixes, weapon balancing, gameplay changes, new weapons and 1 new gear set! [DeadEye or FrontLine, perhaps Reclaimer, pers. comm.].

During our E3 demo, some people have looted pieces of the Frontline Gear Set. However, this set will not be included in the update yet. We’d also like to remind everyone that any numbers and balancing are still subject to change, so don’t get too ambitious on theorycrafting just yet!"

Source: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.co....aspx?c=tcm:154-255947-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

==

I saw a Tactical AUG A3P 229 in an Underground video with my name on it... :)

Got a Tactical Mk 16 204 AR with Deadly, Brutal and something else tonight and it does so much more DMG than my ACR, so put all the ACR mods in but man oh man, the RPM is lower and the weapon is so much harder to control! Keeping it in case I can figure out what to do with it, although all the mods tend towards stability already.

Last edited:

With Underground coming, an important question we get of course is which parts are free and which are paid. Let’s break it down.

Content that will be exclusive to DLC owners includes the Underground feature, the new Dragon’s Nest Incursion and 4 DLC exclusive Gear Sets.

Free content that is coming with 1.3 – which is coming to everyone on the same date - is everything else that is part of the update: bug fixes, weapon balancing, gameplay changes, new weapons and 1 new gear set! [DeadEye or FrontLine, perhaps Reclaimer, pers. comm.].

During our E3 demo, some people have looted pieces of the Frontline Gear Set. However, this set will not be included in the update yet. We’d also like to remind everyone that any numbers and balancing are still subject to change, so don’t get too ambitious on theorycrafting just yet!"

Source: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.co....aspx?c=tcm:154-255947-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

==

Got a Tactical Mk 16 204 AR with Deadly, Brutal and something else tonight and it does so much more DMG than my ACR, so put all the ACR mods in but man oh man, the RPM is lower and the weapon is so much harder to control! Keeping it in case I can figure out what to do with it, although all the mods tend towards stability already.

I've just been trying to work out what gear sets are coming. It seems there will be 5 - 4 x DLC exclusive and 1 x for everybody = total 5. We've seen 5 but the Frontline is confirmed as not coming and there hasn't been anything released about Deadeye. So that still leaves 1 more not shown. With potentially 13 different gear sets I hope they balance the drops across all of the activities, and give us an equal chance to get all sets doing the types of missions/activities we like.

Did you get that Tactical Mk 16 in the DZ? I had one from a boss drop (Caxton I think it was in the DZ 1 underground) with Deadly, Brutal and Stable...but lost it to a rogue. Maybe it was Tactical Mk 16 give-away day in the DZ.

Cheers,

I'm sure they said 5 sets in total including FrontLine in the link above? So one of those will be for free, but which (doesn't really matter to me as a pass owner). They might release FrontLine on a later Thursday? I must keep my excitement in check as all the stats might be subject to change. Please, please, please leave the Blind set and weapon as is ha ha!

I also think I was wrong earlier in saying there are only 30 U-Ranks, it must be 40 at least. I shall be wearing my Final Measure outfit because by chance it has kill XP on it. 45% I believe.

I can't remember where I got the rifle but it was in the DZ for sure.

Wonder how far the new sets are going to go in terms of invalidating the old ones? Regardless, I think I'll stick with my sentry / striker combo, if only for the fact that it took me ages to obtain and fine tune.

The big question that will answer that is "can we get the old gearsets in the new higher gearscore"

Not seen an answer to that yet. If the answer is no then absolutely, the new GS sets will roll much higher values.

Don't craft anything boys

[PSA] Changes to weapons incoming in 1.3
Hi everyone,

In putting together patch notes, it's become clear that there are specific changes coming to the weapons that will impact some existing weapons. Some of the changes will only apply to weapons dropped after the update. There will be more information about this on Thursday in the State of the Game but it might be worth holding on to those crafting materials for now. Just thought you should know.

Cheers,

Hamish

==

Thanks F34R - this is a good find. Although, what about that new gearset that was posted in discord last night? There has been no mention of that which is interesting.

Maybe its a later release?

The big question that will answer that is "can we get the old gearsets in the new higher gearscore"

Not seen an answer to that yet. If the answer is no then absolutely, the new GS sets will roll much higher values.

this!!

I want to know about this so much, mainly because if I can get 611k toughness with my tanktician on gs240, imagine what I could maybe get with 268!!! :P :P

so our old existing LMGs won't get the new buff.

FFS i've got a few with really good rolls I've been holding onto for exactly this reason.

yeah thats how i'm reading it, all the SMG's will get destroyed but other weapon types wont get touched.

He knows there will be a big back lash as the AUG print just turned up and people will have been crafting loads of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom