The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.01GB download started here through Uplay :D

t.png

What's everyone planning on doing first after the update? Seems like there's so much that is changing I'm not 100% where to start. I think I'll convert some materials, check the new vendors and then craft a new weapon.

What's everyone planning on doing first after the update? Seems like there's so much that is changing I'm not 100% where to start. I think I'll convert some materials, check the new vendors and then craft a new weapon.

thats my thinking, im stuck with a 182 SMG so a new gun would be a good start for me :D

**** that, I'm going straight to BP vendor and buying what I can and craft a crapload :D

Will likely jump straight on the new mission tab to see what it is all about and familiarize myself with the requirements, then adjust my build accordingly. Checkout the vendors to see what they have.

Im going shopping also to see what new weapons are available / gear.

Then after that, I will explore the BoO extension to see what all is happening and get my bearings.

Then into the UG I go :)

After taking a look around, into the Underground. I'm not going to buy or craft anything until I see what goodies the Underground drops.

Also want to get to Underground rank 40 as soon as possible!

The guy on today's report got a 229 weapon from a single phase hard mode. He was GS 255 or something like that, but there may be a chance...

cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom