The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read an interesting question on Reddit -

Since the Underground caches scale with your gear score, if you were to equip all of the crappy 240 stuff you had prior to opening would you get a better result?

For example, I have a bunch of Nomad and Lone Star 240 that I don't use, and my Sentry/Hunters combo is 2 x 240 and 4 x 214. If I were to equip 6 x 240 prior to opening, I wonder if the item I get would be better?

Doesn't worry those of you with 6 x good 240 items, but might be worth trying for those of us without a full set of decent 240.

Cheers,

Read an interesting question on Reddit -

Since the Underground caches scale with your gear score, if you were to equip all of the crappy 240 stuff you had prior to opening would you get a better result?

For example, I have a bunch of Nomad and Lone Star 240 that I don't use, and my Sentry/Hunters combo is 2 x 240 and 4 x 214. If I were to equip 6 x 240 prior to opening, I wonder if the item I get would be better?

Doesn't worry those of you with 6 x good 240 items, but might be worth trying for those of us without a full set of decent 240.

Cheers,

This would also include people who get crappy 240+ rolls ;)

recalibration station for the weapons wonders kick the team member works after 1.3 ;) saving funds !!!!

That's what I was hoping for!

Come weekend I'll properly look into better weapon mods for new weapons and recalibrate talents etc. Want to play first and foremost :)

Does anybody know if the fixed mod slots come at the cost of fixed fewer major attributes?

@Twirlywoos: would you mind listing all your Resilience stats?

Last edited:
Regarding the gold and green saches found in the DZ, what should I be doing with them then?

- opening today regardless of my rank and not owning the DLC yet... or wait for DLC then open them?
- get to rank 40 then open them

Wonder if they are going to upgrade the gear drops in HVT missions, less LS and more of the other gear sets. As it is, seems pretty pointless unless you are a newbie to the game. Other than getting some extra cash/mats, there is no other gain to playing them.

So, with regard to the Strikers change. We still get the increasing DPS buff from the four piece, but don't get the other stat increases unless we go full five piece? It's going to be a long day. Roll on 6pm.

Wonder if they are going to upgrade the gear drops in HVT missions, less LS and more of the other gear sets. As it is, seems pretty pointless unless you are a newbie to the game. Other than getting some extra cash/mats, there is no other gain to playing them.

I'm afraid not, at least, they didn't say anything about the matter.

So, with regard to the Strikers change. We still get the increasing DPS buff from the four piece, but don't get the other stat increases unless we go full five piece? It's going to be a long day. Roll on 6pm.

We will get all but 2 & 3 are heavily reduced. You need 5 pcs for everything. Basically both sets are no longer viable IMO. I'd recommend reading the patch notes for the exact answer because I don't know them from the top of my head :D

Last edited:
I think I'm going to go for a 4-piece Reclaimer set and maybe 2 TA's so I can give some good support whilst chugging some water and canned food etc :D

If I won't be eating or drinking I'll be loading up some explosive ammo for the group!! I just hope that the water skill cooldown applies to the ammo too ;)

I think I'm going to go for a 4-piece Reclaimer set and maybe 2 TA's so I can give some good support whilst chugging some water and canned food etc :D

If I won't be eating or drinking I'll be loading up some explosive ammo for the group!! I just hope that the water skill cooldown applies to the ammo too ;)

Instead of the 2 TAs, get Skill Power from elsewhere (mask + backpack / mods) and get 2 FMs ;)

====

What's the highest EDR you can roll onto a Power Level 32 Stamina/Firearms mod? For the life of me I cannot find it. Because of the higher armor on 268s with the still extant 75% cap I can roll other secondary bonuses into Skill Power (like I have now) / Crit CHC (low value so only if needed) / EDR. No need for the low armor on mods. If I can get a decent amount of EDR on a mod it leaves the gear pieces attributes open to other things. Also allows for not rolling additional armor on a good backpack but instead Skill Power or something else. I'm liking these options.

With the Reclaimer, if you use any consumable, then the rest of the group benefits. The cooldown affects everyone, you will all have to wait before using another consumable.

Next few days are going to be interesting and hopefully, FUN. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom