The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well F34R I'm glad I kept hold of my FM gear then, I have plenty of 240's to use!! I just haven't so far, but it'll come in nice and useful for sure with DN ;)

I just sold the Nomad and Lone Star crap :D

I have 2 pieces in the pack at all times, and have the rest for a full FM set in the stash. I'd recommend stacking over 60% EDR at least. I'm at 73% currently and want moar! Hard-cap is 90% now.

I really hope it is the gs down from max available to buy. It is already too easy to get 240's imo.

For someone as unlucky as me blueprints would've been a warm welcome :)

I have 2 pieces in the pack at all times, and have the rest for a full FM set in the stash. I'd recommend stacking over 60% EDR at least. I'm at 73% currently and want moar! Hard-cap is 90% now.

Thanks, I'll take that onboard :)

Gonna have a play and see if I can get a good Predator's Mark/FM combo going :D

Problem is that I love my skillpower too much. Having a 4 Pred Mark/TA combo with 30k+ Skill is realllllly really nice :cool:

*heroic mode for the new incursion is coming in one week but the rest of the heroic modes will be enabled tomorrow.

*clarity on sentrys/strikers - 4 piece bonus is still applicable to 4 pieces in terms of the talent. But for the 2 and 3 piece bonuses that is for 5 pieces

*chests have a reason to be opened now in new dz bracket

*Armour.....saw a 1730 base armour non rolled gs268 vest. This 100% confirms my stance on not needing to roll armour. Wow. And a 1853 armour base.

*Same recalibration station for the weapons - very good idea.

*Weapon recalibration is 110 base cal, going up to 149 second roll but weapon kit remains the same

*max 6 rerolls per item/weapon(always exited and now made more clear)

*directly fast travel to underground and HVT's - no more slow walk through doors :)

*Vendor splitout to replace special vendor in BoO - based in underground and one sells only BP, the other sells items

*Heroic underground - l35. Hardest mode would be 3 phase, with all addons enabled. Absolutely fantastic - proper challenge.

*if you wipe on a phase, you are done. But when you respawn - it wont be the same underground

*fog of war - no objective visuals, no minimap, but the main menu map shows a unique view for every underground with objectives shown. However, dangerous to show it whilst in the ug

*there are traps in the underground. One example is a skill blocker.

*underground caches based on your own GS - this is very impressive.

*JOE FERRO IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Tankticians will keep their cap. Good! With the new GS and possible higher DPS and ability to increase other attributes without the worry of bypassing armour or mod slots, tanks will technically be less powerful. #metaover

*Nightclub references that are heard in mobile phone pickups is the first part of the new incursion lol

*Incursion will have cleaner traps....

Don't know if it has been posted yet.

So if I farm CS CM after tomorrow will I get the new gear mod slots on predator the gearset drops?

Yes sir! Why would you want Pred's or is that just an example? They're not that bad but there's better things. What set(s) will you after Twirly?

You get caches as you rank up. Keep them closed until you're a higher rank and higher GS...

Stability on that unmodded G36 seems pretty good tbh! Think he had accuracy talent on, that may have been a factor (can't remember).

Last edited:
Actually, who all is going to be online tomorrow when the servers go up?

Normally it is about 10am yeah?

I'll be on pretty well when the servers go live.

Meet up in the new area off the BoO, that is going to be very useful!

Lots to like in this new update, none of the gear sets really grab me, I think I'll stick with 4 x Sentry and two others as needed (FM for the new Incursion).

Last week I was playing around with a shotgun/sniper combo to get Sentry to proc more and with a nice 204 SASG it was working out OK. Showstopper combined with an SVD will be awesome, but I expect Showstopper to be pretty difficult to get.

I've had 3 days off the game so itching to get back in.

Cheers,

Working tomorrow unlike many of you slackers :p Won't be on until the evening :(

Max holiday allowance ftw. Plus maybe a few days of working from home if I can get it lol

Anyone know the cheapest place for the division ?

CD keys I think

I'll be on pretty well when the servers go live.

Meet up in the new area off the BoO, that is going to be very useful!

Lots to like in this new update, none of the gear sets really grab me, I think I'll stick with 4 x Sentry and two others as needed (FM for the new Incursion).

Last week I was playing around with a shotgun/sniper combo to get Sentry to proc more and with a nice 204 SASG it was working out OK. Showstopper combined with an SVD will be awesome, but I expect Showstopper to be pretty difficult to get.

I've had 3 days off the game so itching to get back in.

Cheers,

When the servers are up I will invite who I can for the underground stuff :)

https://discord.gg/qShuMBb

OCUK division specific discord :)

Lots of open rooms, general discussion, text channels, announcements, and restricted incursion and underground rooms to 4 players only with lots of expansion space.

Also working on some bots for the fun of it like reddit feeds, music and so on.

get on it :)

NjBsVLah.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom