The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

Has anyone figured out how to view your character in third person view?

I spent quite some time making mine, and I cant take screenshots???

FFFFUUUUUUU!!!!

According to the manual you press 'F'. Maybe hold it down to spin the camera around in that mode?

According to the manual you press 'F'. Maybe hold it down to spin the camera around in that mode?

I'm playing with the 360 controller though, I seriously cannot believe how much better the game is with a controller, just like TW2!

Is it best to play this with keyboard and mouse or 360 gamepad.

360 pad for definite! Its so smooth, fast and accurate, and all the menus are designed to be navigated with a gamepad, not a keyboard + mouse (which Neil hates :D).

What happened to this thread? :(

Release gets close / some unlock it early and it's turned into a girly bitchy school yard. The last 10 pages have really showed some true colours of members here.

I dont get why some people whine over a few textures, it's not like the game looks bad....looks pretty damn good to be honest.You also realise EVERY game has some bad textures...find me one that doesn't have one bad texture and i'll eat my pc.

Besides we all know Elder Scrolls games are epic anyway.

What happened to this thread? :(

Release gets close / some unlock it early and it's turned into a girly bitchy school yard. The last 10 pages have really showed some true colours of members here.

A forum full of people with the critique skills of an impetuous toddler catching wiff of something entirely insignificant to whine about?

So what settings can I play this on when I get home tomorrow?

i7-2600k
5850 Crossfire
16GB RAM
SSD

Beyond maximum :D

You're already set for a few years of graphics mods.

However AMD havnt released a crossfire profile for Skyrim yet, a few crossfire users are reporting terrible performance with both cards.

Back
Top Bottom