The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

Seriously. I was expecting an epic Oblivion beating experience.

From what I've seen so far (not just here) I feel a bit embarrassed spending my hard earned on it.

I think we can say , especially after what happened with Rage, that PC gaming is dead.

It's over.

I'm selling up and buying a 360 (again)

From what I've seen so far (not just here) I feel a bit embarrassed spending my hard earned on it.

I think we can say , especially after what happened with Rage, that PC gaming is dead.

It's over.

well at least BF3 looks good -and better on PC :)

It's over.

Bye

It's over.

AF4_certified_drama_queen.jpg

It's over.

Is it that bad? or are you trolling?

hes trolling dont worry the graphics are what you expect from
oblivion/fallout/fallout new vegas.

dont expect miracles they do the job and look spectacular in places its just those places are few and far between

Is the "cloth" map anything to get excited about?

Its not cloth, but its a really premium thick and textured burlap paper, like a parchment and it is really lush quality.

I ordered a £29 ex vat custom frame to put mine in, its geeky, but it will look super nice on my wall :)

If you missed it earlier:

skyrimmap4.png

Back
Top Bottom