The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - MODS & TWEAKS

Caporegime
Sorry mate, not posting the mod list was intentional.
Not looking for someone to waste their time working the problem, I don't mind doing that myself, was just asking if someone had seen it before and knew how to fix it off the top of their head.

Thanks

You can just take the l0vers1ab mods out of the list you post. ;)

Caporegime
OP
Caporegime
Well guys, I appear to have reached peak Skyrim. Just installed the Elysium modlist on Wabbajack with Rudy ENB and holy **** with everything maxed out it looks amazing and with my rig it runs around 60fps, dipping to 40fps under really tough loads like in bad weather. The graphical improvement over Living Skyrim 2 is massive.

The Elysium modlist can be seen here https://github.com/TitansBane/Elysium/blob/master/README.md#pre-installation

Finally I am now going to get around to completing a full playthrough of Skyrim and it will look like a modern game. :D

Associate
anyone got a list of a couple of mods that are easy to install but provide a nice gfx update and any that really improve the gameplay, have a 3080 and 10700k so performance impact shudnt be too much of an issue, its also for a first time playthrough

Caporegime
anyone got a list of a couple of mods that are easy to install but provide a nice gfx update and any that really improve the gameplay, have a 3080 and 10700k so performance impact shudnt be too much of an issue, its also for a first time playthrough
Install Wabbajack, select Skyrim SE from the drop down box and choose a modlist. Read all of the instructions carefully https://www.wabbajack.org/#/

Saves a ton of time. The Phoenix Project seems like it would be the ideal modpack for you.

Caporegime
Absolutely agree! i invested in premium yonks ago and never looked back when i mod.
Ditto it's well worth it for all the games that benefit from that site. It's a force for good in the PC gaming world. :)

First time using it, and much needed IMO. Just finished download 1089 files, and now hashing using the Elsyium preset.

Good luck! Just bear in mind you can disable the ENB or change to a better performance one if you need to. Rudy is very demanding.

Associate
I just finished modding my copy of Oldrim. I've messed around with mods in the past but never done it "properly" before. I followed a guide on sinitargaming.com and have now ended up with around 650 mods/230 plugins. What I thought might take me a few days to do took me about 4 weeks!
It was a steep learning curve getting my head around Mod Organizer 2, Loot, xEdit, DynDOLOD etc but it looks incredible and plays beautifully. I am simply blown away. Just got to get round to actually playing it now :D

Soldato
I am having a problem running SKSE.
I downloaded Wabbajack and then downloaded the Elysium mod list (for Skyrim Special Edition)
I opened Elysium and copied the files from the game folder files (F:Elysium:Game Folder Files) to my Skyrim folder (F:Steam:steamapps:common:Skyrim Special Edition)
I opened ModOrganiser with Admin
SKSE is selected in top right corner and when i hit run, i get this error

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltvrnh1tchou1ou/elysium 3.jpg?dl=0

elysium.jpg

i cant remember how to embed a pic from dropbox

Back
Top Bottom