The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - MODS & TWEAKS

Soldato
Hi

Installing Nolvus, got 23 errors while D/Ling mods, 98% installed.

It's been stuck at 0% on initialising for half an hour, I take it this isn't normal - what should I do?

It's stuck on ADXP by Distar if that means anything.

Last edited:

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Hi

Installing Nolvus, got 23 errors while D/Ling mods, 98% installed.

It's been stuck at 0% on initialising for half an hour, I take it this isn't normal - what should I do?

It's stuck on ADXP by Distar if that means anything.

Close the dashboard and relaunch it. I had to do that a couple of times and it would sort itself out.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Restarting the dashboard not resolved it for you?

I had a few mods fail several times but a restart of the dashboard resolved them all eventually.

Soldato
I've just started a new game and installed some essential mods only as it's a gaming laptop I'm using. It's going great guns with a solid 80fps @ 2560*1600 and I was wondering, is there such a thing as a light weight ENB that will improve visuals without crushing the performance?

HRL

HRL

Soldato
I seem to have started an unflux of Skyrim Modders :D

Nah, I was already replaying it on my Steam Deck. Thought it looked pretty good until I played it on my desktop and that was my trigger to mod as it looks awful on a 65” TV.

However, now I can’t continue playing it on the Steam Deck and will persist on my desktop instead, using Nolvus Ascension.

Soldato
Restarting the dashboard not resolved it for you?

I had a few mods fail several times but a restart of the dashboard resolved them all eventually.

Nope, I went to their Discord, it seems this mod and a couple of others were not installing properly, after a bit of renaming broken file names etc it's up and running.

Reactions: HRL
Caporegime
Anyone used this pack before

Spiffingbrit has been using a modified version of it it seems a decent way to condense lots of fixes.

Just need a nice graphics update too.

And to find if scrip extender/the improved thrives guild stuff works

Associate
Anyone got any ideas for running Skyrim on a potato? I've stolen my son's surface pro 3 ( i7-4650U and 8GB RAM, no separate GPU) and had a quick go but it was pretty bad.
I might try it at a lower resolution but wondered if anyone had tried running it BUT also keeping it looking as good as possible?

I've actually deleted my main PC's version to concentrate on getting the VR version all pretty :)

Soldato
Anyone got any ideas for running Skyrim on a potato? I've stolen my son's surface pro 3 ( i7-4650U and 8GB RAM, no separate GPU) and had a quick go but it was pretty bad.
I might try it at a lower resolution but wondered if anyone had tried running it BUT also keeping it looking as good as possible?

I've actually deleted my main PC's version to concentrate on getting the VR version all pretty :)

I don't think it's going to happen.

Caporegime

Works shockingly good on a steam deck

Caporegime
Anyone used this pack before

Spiffingbrit has been using a modified version of it it seems a decent way to condense lots of fixes.

Just need a nice graphics update too.

And to find if scrip extender/the improved thrives guild stuff works
Bugger me character creation is amazing dunno how the rest of the gam is though

Caporegime
OP
114878-1711246464-2068690239.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom