The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered - MODS & TWEAKS

Added

Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin

( If using Verdant, you must make these changes by adding or editing inside the ini files )
Skyrim.ini

[Display]
fGlobalContrastBoost=-0.2
[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=35000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15
iMinGrassSize=60

SkyrimPrefs.ini

[Display]
bShadowsOnGrass=0
[Grass]
fGrassStartFadeDistance=35000.0000
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=20000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE Trees ONLY Version ( Otherwise it will clash with Verdant )

I'm running 45+ mods with ENB and reshade and getting constant 60FPS (Capped) almost all of the time. I'd be around 40FPS and stuttery on the previous version

Same here, lowest I've seen it drop is about 58fps!

But I too am running lots of mods, increased grass, tree overhauls, weather - Reshade.

Not using ENB, don't see the need for it now

Is there any way to change the FOV? The ini tweak doesn't seem to change anything?

press the tide key ( ` ) top left hand corner and type in FOV 105 or FOV 100, then press enter and ( ` ) again. Save your game :p

Sometimes though the FOV resets when using the inventory, just do it again

Oh and 205 is WAY WAY too high for the game

BethINI (pronounced "Bethany") is an attempt to restore decency to the INI configuration files for games created by Bethesda, while optimizing your game settings for optimal graphical fidelity and performance. It currently supports Oblivion, Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Fallout 4

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4875/?

:D

No, but you could put one of the big texture packs on that covers a lot of the main textures if you just want to improve the look with minimal effort. This is the one I use, but there are a few others to choose from.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1782/?

or

Vivid Landscapes - All in One - Special Edition

- Mountains
- Cliffs
- Creeks
- Dungeons
- Ruins
- Imperial Forts
-Woodgrounds
- Birthsigns
- Orc and Farmhouses
- The Volcanic and The Tundra region.

I need to find out what mod is doing it but my frame rates instead of being always at 70fps are dropping to 50-55 at times. Removing birds, the texture mods, grass mods made no difference. So it could be the reshade doing it :p

Have you tried the 1k version of verdant? Might give that a try as I am geting drops in places on my 970. I was actually thinking of upgrading to a 980ti, but if even that gets drops i'll have to rethink.

Could also try dropping the density down to 70 from 60.

Much better ta :)

:eek::eek:

Rated as one of the BEST Skyrim Texture overhauls

NobleSkyrimMod HD-2K

A. NSM - FULL PACK_v.5.3.0_2K - For Skyrim Special Edition
or
B. NSM - FULL PACK v.5.3.0_Performance - For Skyrim Special Edition

Manual only so far, NMM install and main SE page coming soon! I can't wait :D

Sweet HD - Skyrim Reshade

Extremely Low performance hit
Runs 2-4 FPS Higher then when you Wrap SweetFX into ENB (Same settings DOF off) I'm not exactly sure why...
Removes washed out "effect"
Removes the fuzziness that FXAA / TAA introduces
Excellent color and fidelity. (Did my best to stay true to Bethesada's vision for the game)
Makes world text and textures "POP!"
No destructive effect on in game menu text
Compatible with all .ESM & .ESP mods
Will work in tandem with most ENB Presets (that use d3d11.dll API Hook)

Back
Top Bottom