The Emirates FA Cup Final Man City v Man Utd ** Spoilers ** [Saturday 25th May 2024 @ 3pm]

Soldato
What the hell is going on.

Come on City, sort it out.

Would be bloody typical to finally finish ahead of Man U in the League and miss out on Europe because they smash the champions in the cup final. :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Actually go watch Foden on that second goal lmao

Strolling back like he’s Messi and not his job. I sure hope that Foden shows up at the euros :D

Man of Honour
Ratcliffe does not look happy. Going to look a right arse sacking ETH after this (though it's more than justified).

Soldato
15/2 we were on Betfair this morning.
Rooney is turning into an entertaining pundit. He was good before kick off with his story about Micah and he can hardly stop grinning now.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
That is an outstanding half of football, measured it just about perfectly. That's about as bad as I've seen Pep's City play though.

Still, we are prone to spectacular collapses (often against weaker teams than City)...

Man of Honour
Micah Richards asking where this defence has been...it's been injured Micah. How has he not noticed this?
Coming from the man who said he sees no reason why the Champions League final couldnt be held in the United States instead of Europe, nothing surprises me about his football "knowledge"

Back
Top Bottom