*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
It's only the abysmal tank range that lets them down. If they could get to 180-200km on a tank I'd have bought one.

The dash was showing avg 45mpg on the way home . and about 52 on the live gauge . But given the weather im sure that will change :p It only took £17 of super unleaded so i would guess anywhere between 90-120 miles per tank

Soldato
That makes the s1000r look even more poor than it already is, I got 91 miles from a full tank before the fuel light came on, though that was spirited riding :p

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Ide love to know what bright spark thought it would be a good idea to put a 17 litre tank on the MT10, your going to have to ride like an absolute granddad to get any kind of a decent range out of it.

Man of Honour
Ide love to know what bright spark thought it would be a good idea to put a 17 litre tank on the MT10, your going to have to ride like an absolute granddad to get any kind of a decent range out of it.

It's literally the only reason I didn't get one, I just can't be having such low tank range on group rides and for the routes I like to go on.

A 21 litre tank would have been a very welcome addition and suffered then a sale to me. Even a 19 litre tank would do.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Seeing as I've cleaned the bike and never posted the pictures in here...

PC9kUQ3.jpg
kj5In51.jpg
VJTKMRN.jpg

Only modifications to date are Evotech radiator guard, genuine paddock stand bobbins and the scuff protector stickers on the clutch arm and foot plates either side.

Will be getting a tail tidy soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom