The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car parked near my local polling station with Vote UKIP banners in the window, what a complete Herbert, it's a referendum not political election!

And last night the number of drivers discussing this whilst I unloaded at Tesco's distribution centre in Purfleet, Essex, quite a few were "I'm voting out, **** Cameron" - they seemed bemused when I pointed out all of the political parties with the exception of UKIP & the BNP support remain!

I fear this is a monumental vote but many taking part are voting for all the wrong reasons....

That's because labour and Corbyn don't get it. Why do you think labour lost so much supportm? Will full ignorance of the problems effecting labour voters.

The women at the polling station kept my polling card and said she ripped it up, is that suppose to happen? Only asking because the lady in front of me got hers given back to her as she walked off without it at first, also my parents kept there cards too.

The women at the polling station kept my polling card and said she ripped it up, is that suppose to happen? Only asking because the lady in front of me got hers given back to her as she walked off without it at first, also my parents kept there cards too.

odd but polling card isn't needed at all. so nothing wrong with it. you don't even need to take it with you.

Depends did you vote remain? If so I'd call the police if you voted leave no worries it's supposed to happen :).

Where's the poll?!

I voted OUT. Believe in Britain.

I'm not feeling confident, the bookies are a fairly good indicator usually. I won't, however, get all Scottish if we lose.

You don't even need to bring the polling card with you - She ripped it up because she doesn't need it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom